It's time to say good-bye; Keara's gift

Sorry for the late reply!!!!

....................................................................................................................................................................

Keara p.o.v

There was only one thing for me to do. My petals attacked Faith and her shadow wolf. I stopped by Lucy and knelled next to her body. If I do this then I can see Lucy only when she summons me again, but I will do it.

"This is goodbye" I whispered to her. "Here me cry the reapers soul. The deadly torns drip red with envy. Bashful thoughts and devils prayer heed my wishes. A soul for a soul. The bird chirps its sad song. I give my life to save hers" I whispered.

Lucy body glowed as mine did. I felt my energy being transfer ed into her. "See you soon" I whispered. I disappeared into the celestial world. I had given up my life to become a key that Lucy can only wield. As long as I live she can't die.

Lucy p.o.v

My eyes open quickly. My wound was healed. A key laid next to em and had a fiery Phoenix design. I knew what Keara did. I gripped her key and stood up.

Faith turned towards me shocked. "How can you be alive" she yelled. Natsu looked over and smiled. "Open gate of the Phoniex, Keara" I yelled. In a flash Keara was back in a different outfit. She had on a red biking top with gold designs. Dark red short shorts and golden sandals. Her hair was still brown, but with red streaks.

"Hello Princess" she said mocking Virgo. I sweat dropped at her change of attitude. "Attack Faith" was the only thing I said. With that Keara was gone, but Faith was still there. Keara's hand collided with Faith face in the blink of an eye. "Burn" Keara said. 

Faith began to scream in pain as flames erupted over her body. Her skin began to darken with black. Red lines swarmed through the black. She took a step back gasping for air. Natsu and Troy both look aww strucked to what Keara just did. 

Faith body stopped moving. Her skin began to deteriorate into petals of ash. Keara turned to Troy with a sad face. "I'm sorry" she whispered disappearing into little golden sparkles. Troy walked close to me with Natsu not to far behind me. 

He knelled on his knees scarring me a bit. "Lucy Heartfilia. It would be a honor if you take me as a celestial spirit as well" he said. "Umm can you become one" I asked confused. He held out his arm that had the same tattoo as Keara. "Keara and I are the last of the ones who can change into spirits" he said. "Okay well I want Kear happy so yes" I replied with a smile. 

"First before I recite the spell I need to get you two out of here" he said. Natsu gripped onto my hand causing me to look up. "Anymore surprises" he asked. "No" I whispered. He leaned down and gave me a peck to my forehead. 

Troy open the barrier and shoved us through. Of course he open it in the wrong spot so we ended up coming back mid-air. I grabbed onto Natsu as we fell from the sky. The ground was getting closer and Natsu held onto me ready to stop our fall. 

I closed my eyes not wanting to see if we live or not. I felt Natsu hit the ground and the aftershock ran through his body and mine. Troy landed beside us like he has done that a million of time. Natsu held me in a bridal style kind of way. We were in front of the guild and everyone was outside smiling. 

"Where's Keara" Levy asked noticing she wasn't with us. I held out her key with a small smile. "She gave up her freedom to save me" I said. Natsu let me down as Troy walked over. "Ready" I asked. He nodded but handed me four bracelets. "What are these?" I asked. "Having two demon spirits up your energy. To stop it from hurting your friend wear these limiters" he said. 

I took the golden bracelets from him and slipped them on.  "Here me cry the reapers soul. The deadly torns drip red with envy. Bashful thoughts and devils prayer heed my wishes. A soul for a soul. The bird chirps its sad song. I give my life to save hers" he whispered.

A blue light emitted from him and ran into me. I saw him smile as his form became smaller. A golden key with blue flames appeared where he once stood. I grabbed it and picked it up placing it with the others. 

"I'm going home" I told the others. "Okay see you soon Lucy" the guild yelled.

..........................................................................

Once I was in my apartment I grabbed a towel and some clothes. I took a bath and relaxed. Keara and Troy were spirits that I have come to notice will only surve me. No matter what other celestial mage gets their key they won't work for them. 

It has to be a direct line of blood like a future child for them to work with. I got out of the bath and quickly changed. I walked out of my bathroom to see a certain pink hair boy sitting on my bed in deep thought. 

I walked over with a evil thought. I grabbed a can of whip cream and sprayed it over my hand. I was going to smash it on his head. I went to slam it down but he caught my hand. "Lucy" he warned in low tone. I gulped and tried to pull away. 

He brought my hand down closer to him and licked the whip cream off. My face turn red do to his actions. He pulled me down all the way to where I was in his lap. His finger lifted my chin and he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen in surprise but soon I lost myself to the kiss.

We parted after awhile and took in long breath of air. "I love you Lucy" he said with a smile. "I love you to Natsu" I said hugging him closer to me. "I will always protect you" he whispered in my ear. 

...................................................................................................................................................................................

DONE WITH THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!