Chapter 1

(Hi, author here. I don't like harsh comments so you have 3 options:
1, look at the back button, and press it.
2, stay with me and read my story.
3, read my story and just don't bitch about how bad it is.
So pick one.

(Side note: I know I'm a bitch, and you can say all you want about me but I don't care)

For those of you who want to stay with me and read thank you I am greatful. Thank you, that's all.)

Scarlett

As Scarlett walked down the stairs in her house she looked to see if anyone was still up. When she saw nothing she opened the door, closed it behind her and went outside to go for a run.

She changed into her wolf form and made sure to bring some clothes with her when she turned back into her human form again. She needed to go out and breathe in some fresh air, it was the middle of the night and she hadn't been able to sleep for some reason.

She had no idea why but when she tried to fall asleep, she just couldn't, she tossed and turned for a while but never fell asleep. Scarlett ran into the woods and to her spot she thought in.

It was her secret place and she made sure not to tell anyone about it. She was 11 when she found it but that was 7 years ago. Her birthday was today and she was now 18.

The time she was born at was different from a lot of the other pups in the village, they were mostly all born in the day, some were born at early night, 10 pm was the latest time any of the pups were born, but she had been born at exactly 3am.

People thought it was strange and meant something dangerous so they told their children to stay away from her, the children would have never came near her anyways, she was an omega after all.

When she made it to her spot in the woods it was lit with fireflies. It was a beautiful small opening in the middle of the woods, it was filled with tanish colored grass and a few beautiful flowers decorated it. She smiled to herself and sat down.

She thought about a mate for herself. But when she did she prayed to the moon goddess that she would be with a nice man that is not part of the blood moon pack.

The pack was the most feared pack out of them all. Each year they come to look at the packs and the alpha will kill anyone who doesn't bow in his and his father's presents.

This was his 2nd year he'd be doing this on his own. His father always walked by his sons side because he is the former alpha and his son respects him. The alpha was 20 years old now and people say he's still looking for his mate. His pack is ruthless and will fight without hesitation.

Scarlett shook her head and thought that was nonsense. The moon goddess isn't that cruel.... but she has paired women with the men of the pack. They're very unfortunate in Scarlett's eyes. She hoped she wasn't next. She stopped thinking when she heard a twig snap. She jumped up and looked around growling at what ever it was.

When she found it to be a bunny, she sighed. She went back to thinking. This time about when they are supposed to walk through town tomorrow seeing as they are already here staying near the town. Then Scarlett knew she had to get back home. Maybe that wasn't just a bunny that snapped the twig. It could be a person, or worse a man from the bloodmoon pack.