Chapter 7

picture of chris, sawyer, callista and siobhan to the right woopwoop -> 

♡ Chapter 7 ♡ 

"I hope you don't mind, but I sort of invited Christopher Prince and his sister," Siobhan casually remarked as we set up the picnic table. 

I paused while laying out the tablecloth, and turned to her in disbelief. "Excuse me? What did you do?" 

"I invited them for our lunch picnic," Siobhan repeated herself slowly, enunciating each word slowly, "Wasn't that why I asked you to bring more food too?" 

"That's unfair. I didn't get to invite someone," I complained to her, glaring at her, "How did you even get Chris's number?"

I signalled her to stop whatever she was going to say, and took out my phone to call my beloved second brother, Zack. Obviously, it was to tell him to drop whatever he was doing and come over to join us on our not-so-small-anymore picnic lunch. And, he agreed in a split second, because he was hungry and he didn't want to waste money. 

"I got his number from your phone, while you were talking to him that day at my house," Siobhan shrugged it off so casually like it was nothing creepy or stalker-ish about that. 

"That's so creepy! Oh my gosh, how could you steal someone's number from another person's phone?" I exclaimed, cringing away from her in mock disgust. "What are you going to do next? Kidnap the both of them until they decide to adopt you into their family?" 

Siobhan smirked at me, and shrugged again. "That was step four of my plan, but whatever," She said before changing the topic completely, "Why did you invite Zack? You know how I feel about your brothers!" 

Although she meant it totally platonically, my mind constantly jumped to the wrong conclusions. I shuddered at the thought of my best friend and my brother getting together or even worse, getting married, before replying, "I know that you and Zack don't get along, but if you get to invite someone, then so should I." 

"Why can't you invite James, then? He's better than Zack," Siobhan whined, trying to use her wide eyes to convince me to change my mind.

"James has a life, while Zack doesn't. Zack's probably wasting his life away on Xbox," I stated. 

"But-" 

"No buts," I cut her off quickly and efficiently by handing her a container containing my special pasta salad. "Lay everything out for me." 

I had packed a salad, small sandwiches, chicken drumsticks, chips and some fruits, whilst Siobhan was in charge of the beverages. However, I wasn't sure if it was enough for everyone, considering that Zack could eat three elephants and still feel hungry. 

"We don't have enough food," I muttered to Siobhan, after examining the portions closely. "What are we going to do?" 

"Gosh, you worry too much. Don't worry, Christopher Prince offered to bring some food," Siobhan rolled her eyes at me while taking the two large bottles of root beer out, as well as plastic cups.

"Oh." 

Ten minutes later, Zack, Siobhan and I were joined by two figures with their hoods pulled over their heads, scarves covering their mouths and sunglasses covering most of their face. The both of them made a mad dash towards our picnic table once they spotted us. 

"Sorry for coming late," Chris pulled off the scarf to reveal part of his face, but chose to leave his sunglasses and hood on. His sister passed him a tote bag, and he placed it on the table. "Our chef made some spicy chicken burritos, and we picked up some red velvet cupcakes on the way here."