Chapter 9: Rena... and a wine bottle

------------- I waited a while before updating because I've been really busy, but here you go! It's been edited a bit, but I'll do some re-editing later. This is my favorite chapter! Also, I'm already working on the second book (yes, even when I'm not updating... I'm writing) it's going to be awesome! But don't forget to comment and vote(but really comment, I want to know what you think)  I know I've been having some short chapters... but I'm getting there! so here you go!---------

Chapter Nine

Rena Ty was on a table with a wine bottle in her hand. Target? Vivian Woods. But she would be able to live with hitting any of her fake friends.

“How could someone who shares the same face as Hazel be so cruel to her? She’s your flesh and blood! If it wasn’t illegal to kill you…” She let the sentence hang in the air, trying to force herself to put the bottle down. She might've put the bottle down, if it wasn't for a giggle erupting from someones' mouth. No longer able to hold her frustration in, she threw the bottle straight at Vivian but it missed and hit a strawberry blonde named Elle; three people rush to help her.

“That’s enough Rena!” Mrs. Ty- her mom shouts, finally making it through the crowd just to find her own daughter throwing a bottle at someone.

“Rena, I’m surprised at you! How could you?” Mrs. Woods asks, snaking through the crowd, right behind her dear friend.

“Surprised at me? You’re kidding right? Your daughter just got rejected by her own mate! Yet here you are congratulating your other daughter for stealing Ryan from Hazel! You dare call her a freak? You’re the freak! What type of parents are you? You see she’s trying, isn’t that enough? She’s trying! Yet, every single day you always make her feel like a freak! For once, I beg you, care about her! For once, pretend to care!” Rena screams, but everyone is staring at the wine bottle in her hand, wondering who it'll hit next.

“Rena it’s more complicated than that. We do care about her well-being, we just think she does this for attention and we can’t focus mainly on her anymore. We have to support are other children too.” Mr. Woods says.

The crowd nods in agreement, and Rena almost throws the bottle at his face.

“You have to be joking. You praise Vivian, everyone does. She’s the “pretty” one, even though Vivian and Hazel are identical! She’s the perfect one you tell everyone! You openly admit she’s your favorite daughter, and how do you think that makes Hazel feel? You say she gets the nightmares because she’s still suffering from the loss of her sister, then why in God’s name are you treating her like she’s crazy? Why do you act like she causes the dreams?” She turns to look at the crowd of frowning faces. She jumps off the table landing on her feet in the middle of the crowd.

“You should be ashamed! She has a phobia of werewolves, and it’s no wonder why. You all treat her like chop beef. She’s an Omega, and she did nothing to deserve that title! You let your children treat her like trash, and her parents just watch. Do you know she tried to kill herself after an incident when we were twelve? These kids made it look like she wet herself and scribbled the words ‘Psycho Freak’ on her forehead. The pictures where all over school in less than a day; and some people still bring it up at school. She’s been called a Psycho and a Freak every day since then. She had a nightmare and went a little crazy on the mean girls and all of a sudden it was her fault. Her own sister helped the girls, but when Hazel’s parents picked them up in the middle of the night Vivian wasn’t punished at all, yet Hazel was. Even though Vivian was the true monster she didn’t get in trouble on bit. She didn’t even have to apologize! Yet Hazel was grounded for a month for losing it on her sister and her sisters friends.” Rena pauses, puts down the wine bottle, and grabs a bottle of water from a cooler beside a catering table. After taking a sip she continues. “So if I was Hazel I’d have a fear of werewolves too, because after today I know they’re the real monsters in this world.”