Chapter 1

Shyla's Pov

I was laying here from losing from Aj lee for the divas title, then it went dark

Sierra,

Hotel,

India,

Echo,

Lima,

Delta,

Shield.

"Oh no." Michael said.

The lights come back on and the music stops and I was in a corner. They're in the ring. They come and help me up. They get a mic. "Shyla you're probably shocked, but we're giving you a chance. For what? To join the shield." I grabbed a mic and gave them an answer. "I'd love to." I said.

"What Shyla just joined the shield!" Michael said.

I rolled out of the ring and went to Vince's office. "Oh Shyla just the person I wanted to see." Vince said. "Hi." I said. "So you're going to have a script with all three members of the shield." Vince said. "Alright." I said. "Plus Aj and you are going to get another match." Vince said. Then the door opened to Roman Dean and Seth walk in and hear everything but the title match next week. Plus, you all have to stay in the same room together. I nodded and walked out of the office.

Time Skip

I'm getting ready to leave and I get pulled out the shoulder by my ex boyfriend none other than John Cena. "Shyla why are you doing this." John asked. "Well something's have to be changed." I said leaving.

Time skip

When I get there, I'm there before the guys. I go take a shower and when I get out I put on my robbin pyjamas and walk out. I see that they're back. "Oh hey guys." I said. "Hey. Nice pyjamas." Roman said. "Thanks. So I'm going to go to bed now." I said, walking to my bed.

Time Skip

I wake up in the middle of the night to someone tapping me on the shoulder. "Shyla wake up." Roman said. "What." I asked. "It is time." Roman said. "For what." I said. "Your entry into the shield." Seth said. "Ok, fine." I said, getting up. "So what's the entry to the shield." I asked. "This." Roman said, pushing me onto the bed kissing me. "Trust me Shyla you will enjoy this." Roman said. "Alright." I said. Dean was kissing my thighs. I let out a moan. "You like that." Seth asked. "Yes." I moaned out. I feel a cold breeze of my clothes coming off. Dean and Roman switch places. Dean starts taking off his pants. He puts his dick inside me.I moan once more.

I wake up in Seth's bed. I go kiss him. "What was that for?" Seth asked. I sit down on his lap facing him. "This could be all yours, you know." I said. "What do you mean." Seth said. "I love you Seth." I said." I love you too." Seth said. I start kissing him again. Then the door opens to Dean walking in. "Oh shit, sorry. Should I leave?" Dean asked. No. You can stay Dean." I said.

"Shyla can I talk to you." Seth asked. "Yeah." I said We went into the hallway. "So about earlier." Seth said. "What about it?" I asked. Seth scratches the back of his neck and sighs. "Never mind." Seth said, walking away. "Hey Dean." I said. Oh hey Shyla where is Seth?" Dean asked." I don't know. " I said. I go and sit on my bed. "I'm in love with someone." Dean said. "Who?" I asked. "Can't say." Dean said. "Come on you can tell me. Come here and tell me." I said, patting a part of the bed. He goes and sits on it. "So tell me who it is." I said. He looked into my eyes. He kissed me. I kissed back, but then pulled away. "Dean you have a crush on me." I said. "Yeah." Dean said. "For how long." I asked. "Ever since I met you." Dean said. "That was the day I joined wwe." I said. "Well, I'm going to go get breakfast want to come." Dean asked. "Sure." I said.

Dean's Pov

I can't believe that the woman I love might not love me. Now she has to kiss me.

Time Skip

"Hello and welcome to Main Event." Michael said.

"This match is set for one fall and it is set for the United States Championship. Introducing the champion. He is one half of the the shield. Dean Ambrose." Lilian Garcia said. I watch the match, but also looking at Aj. I can't wait until I get my rematch. Dean does his finisher. 1..2..3! The bell rings and I get in the ring and kiss him.

I go see Aj is freaking out. I get out of the ring. "Why are you going crazy." I said. "Nobody calls me crazy." Aj yelled. I see Aj come running towards me. I hit her with a spear. Dean and I go backstage. "Shyla can I talk to you." Seth said. "Yeah." I said. "Why did you kiss him." Seth asked. "It says I have to kiss you guys every time you win." I said. "Alright." Seth said. I go back to my locker room. When I get there John was in there. "John, what the fuck are you doing here." I said. "I wanted to apologize." John said. "Get out!" I yelled. John got up and walked out of the locker room.

Shyla: Can you come to my locker room.

Seth: Yea on my way.

I put down my phone and watch Randy vs Cody. "Hey Shyla I'm here." Seth said. "Oh hey." I said. "So what did you want to talk about." Seth asked. "Do you still want to take me up on that offer." I asked. "What." Seth said. "You and I." I said. "Come here." Seth said, bringing me closer to him. I kissed him and we walked out of the locker room. I go and wait for my match against Aj. My music plays and I go and out and the guys come out with me. We fight and I get Aj to when it is time for the spear. I spear her. I go in for the pin. 1.2..3! The bell rings. "Here is your winner and new wwe divas champion. Shyla." Lilian Garcia said. Seth gets in the ring and kisses me. The crowd to insane. Now it's been the happiest time in my life.

This took me way to fucking long, too edit >_<