Chapter 37

"Okay, so tell me again why Cas-dean is a thing?" Star asked.

"Destiel!" Ryder shouted. "It's Destiel because it's destiny." He dramatically sighed, "I can't believe my mate has never watched the greatest show to exist!"

While Star and Ryder sat on one couch, I sat on the other with an intensely-staring-at-the-tv-screen Caine. After being scolded by Logan last night, he told me about his day with his father. This morning, while I was making breakfast, Caine actually came down and said he'd help me. I apologized to him but he just laughed and said it was fine. "I was slightly embarrassed, but you got me," he said. After that, we started to watch Supernatural, only to be joined by Ryder and Star.

A loud crash was heard from the front door, making our heads snap to that direction. Frankie stormed in with my sobbing mother and father in tow. "Logan! Tyler!" Frankie screamed for help. I ran to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong? Where's Tori?" I rubbed his back.

"Gone," a familiar voice spoke monotonously. "The pack of rogues took her." Kaiden stood there with his arms crossed with eyes that held no emotion or life. After not being heard of for a few weeks, I would have been relieved to see him, but not after what he said. Logan ran in and ushered everyone into his office. "I managed to follow them for a few miles, nearly caught up to them too," Kaiden informed.

He leaned against the door and spoke with Logan. "Would you be able to describe anyone?"

Kaiden nodded, "They were all in wolf form except for that blonde chick from Tyler's family."

"Farrah?" Frankie shouted. "Why would she do that?"

"Cause she's a psycho bitch, that's why!" Star growled.

My mom stepped forward, pushing herself out of my dads arms. She slammed a bloodied paper down on the table, glaring harshly down at it before trudging back to her husband. No one dared to move and get it yet. Suddenly, Lucifer appeared with a smile on his face. When he noticed the look we all had he nodded, "Ah, yes. I believe I'm in the right timeline now."

It took me a moment to realize what he meant, "Hold the hell up!" I growled.

He chuckled, "Can't really do that."

"You mean to tell me, that you knew? You knew that this would happen and you didn't say anything so that we could prevent it?!" I began to shake. I could feel fire leaking through my clenched fists and Blaze on the verge of ripping her way out of my body. Lucifer shrugged as if it didn't matter. I mean why would it. He has the power to crush everyone in this room like a twig. He's the devil. It's who he is.

His eyes caught a glimpse of the bloody letter in the table and snatched it up. Clearing his throat, he began to read out loud. "Dear Alpha Logan and his little freak," Lucifer laughed. "Is this girl serious?" When he saw that no one reacted, he started to read again. "Take notice that the little brat is with us now. You could either do as we say, or Tori dies. It's simple. Yada-yada-yada, Tyler's a whore, yada-yada-yada. Sincerely and hatefully, Farrah and the Rogues. El-oh-el, it sounds like a band! Farrah and the Rogues."

"It's not funny you egotistical, King of hell, baboon!" I yelled, "My baby sister is out there somewhere, and you're making jokes as if it's a comedy club!"

"Tyler, calm down. We can't work everything out if no one is calm." Logan pulled me into his side. I could see Kaiden look down from the corner of my eye, and felt guilty. All this is my fault.