Chapter 7

Logan and I discussed things and although he got angry, he agreed to me going back to school. Only, he didn't tell me that he was going with me.

"Class, this is Logan Lakota. He'll be attending school here for a few months. Make him feel welcome." The teacher shoved Logan forward, causing him to growl.

"I'll definitely make him feel welcome." A girl purred towards him.

Logan scoffed. "No thanks. I'd rather you not." Her jaw dropped and the class erupted into laughter.

"Logan!" I hissed quietly. He smirked and sat next to me. "Why are you here?"

"You didn't honestly think I was going to let you come here on your own, did you?" I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long day.

I walked into the cafeteria, Logan trailing behind. I sat at an empty table and pulled out my home-lunch. Logan sat next to me and sighed as if he were exhausted. He has had every single class and elective that I had. As I dug into my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I heard Logan dramatically sigh again. I haven't spoken to him all morning and he decided to be a baby about it.

High heels clacked on the ceramic floor and made their way towards our table. At first, I thought it was just another girl that was coming to talk to Logan. But then they basically tackled me to the floor.

"Best friend!" Star screamed excitedly.

I laughed as we untangled ourselves and Ryder walked up to the table. "You guys are here too? Not that it's an unpleasant thing, because I'm actually more comfortable with you here. I just didn't see this coming. I mean, it was a surprise that Logan was here. So you understand what I'm saying and oh my Thor I'm rambling again. I'm going to stop now."

They laughed and sat down. Ryder was next to Logan and Star was next to me. "Well, we weren't going to let Logan have all the fun." Logan was still surprised that they were here. "Surprise!" Ryder exclaimed. "So, how'd your family take your sudden reappearance?"

Frowning, I said, "Not as bad as you think but it was... It was definitely something. My dad basically said don't get pregnant, my mom was excited that I have friends, my brother was a dork as usual, and Tori forced my to play dolls with her. Apparently she knows what blackmail is."

Logan laughed, "What does she have against you? Isn't she like two?"

I glared at him causing him to frown. "I don't know yet. And she five, not two!"

"Uh oh, someone's in the doghouse." Ryder smirked at Logan.

Star giggled and took my hand, pulling me out of the cafeteria as the bell rang. Turns out, we only had gym together compared to my everything with Logan. By the time gym ended, I walked out of the locker room pissed. All the girls talked about Logan like a piece of meat. They were taking claims and placing bets on who would get him first.

As soon as Ryder saw me, he ran over. "What's wrong?"

Grumbling, I pointed at an occupied Logan. "Him." Girls surrounded him and he had no problem with it.

Ryder frowned and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Tyler, he wants you. You belong together."

"That's what you guys are saying, but you should have heard the girls in there. They called dibs as if he were the passenger seat of a car!"

Ryder never replied, but he stood in silence while staring absentmindedly at Logan. His eyes clouded over but he looked focused. I looked over at Logan, who had the same look on his face. Suddenly he smirked and his eyes snapped to me. While the girls continued talking to him, he began walking forward. They stopped, shocked at his lack of interest, and watched as he walked to me. "Tyler, are you jealous?" He asked, reaching for my hands.

Glaring, I turned to Ryder but he wasn't there. I looked back into Logan's eyes, blushing like a tomato. "I-uh..."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead, making me blush harder. "Come on, schools out. I'm taking you home." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me out of school, leaving the puzzled teenage girls behind.