Chapter 1- Upside Down

Hey guys! This is my first story here in Wattpad. And I'd like to know what you guys think. :)

Every vote, every comment, every read this story gets means a lot to me. Those kept me motivated in writing. So thank you, beautiful people.

This chapter is dedicated to @edgrade8 for being awesome. Even though she already closed her account, I still want to thank her because her votes and comments motivated me to continue writing this.

So yeah, enjoy!

 *****

Chapter 1- Upside Down

“Thank you Nathan. I really enjoyed the night.” I smiled at him, gazing at his ocean blue orbs.

“I’m glad you did.” He gazed at me lovingly, a soft smile playing on his lips. I leaned to him and kissed his cheek.

“Bye.” I whispered with a cheeky smile before scrambling out of his car and waved at him as he drove away.

I grinned like a kid as I walked towards the front door of my best friend’s house. It was already past nine in the evening and Nathan really didn't want to leave me there. But I did convince him to just drop me off at Faye’s house. I already informed my parents that I would drop by my best friend's house and they allowed me as long as I get home by ten or earlier.  Besides, my house was just in the same street as hers. Usually, I would just walk home every time I drop by her house for movie marathons and girls’ night... and that was exactly what I would do after. I had always loved the night and cold breeze after all.

Grazing my fingers on her wooden door as I knocked, I called out, "It's me!"

“Coming!” she hollered. She knew it was me because I already texted her on my way here.

The door burst open. There, standing in a white tank top and pink pajamas was my beautiful best friend. As soon as she was able to drag me inside her house we squealed like a school girl who saw their crush bringing them flowers. Yep, we did that on our sixth grade when our crushes gave us flowers on Valentine’s Day, but of course not in front of them, we squealed when we entered the rest room after excusing ourselves from our circle of friends.

We sat on the couch as I gushed about my night.

“I knew it! I knew it! The moment you said ‘yes’ when he asked you out, his face lit up like a child. He looked very happy that time!” she breathed out.

“Well, I’m happy too. He made me feel special and beautiful.” I whispered while smiling.

“You are special and beautiful!” she gushed. I chuckled.

“So are you.” I smiled at her. I couldn't stop smiling. The way he treated me...oh my! He treated me like a princess.

We went to cinema and watched a humor/romance movie. Then we went to a classy restaurant and ate our dinner there. The dinner wasn’t awkward, actually, it was fun. We talked about a lot of things. There's really nothing much to talk about me anyways, I was just an average seventeen year old student. So we simply talked about the usual. Foods we like, stuff we like doing, some funny moments that we had...nothing really big. I didn't dare talking about stuff that would spoil the night. Besides, this was our first date. Official if I may add.

After our dinner, we went to another classy place, we entered a hall where there were couples dancing in a wonderful classical music. He was a really sweet person. We danced as we kept talking about random stuffs. I learned that his uncle owns the place and thought that I might like it there.