Pick Up

Shawn's pov

I woke up alone. I looked around the room and noticed all of Jasmine's belongings gone along with broken objects that I'm going to be stuck paying for.

I messed up badly last night and now she's gone.

She can't be far.

She has nowhere to go. She has no one.

I checked the computer that was dropped last night to make sure it wasn't broken and to my luck it wasn't.

I checked my bank accounts to see if she was spending money or brought a plane ticket but nothing came up.

The last thing that came up that was this hotel room.

Where could she be? Where in London. We know nobody here.

Hopefully she didn't leave me.

I called her phone but there was no answer.

I called again and while it was ringing I looked to the right of the bed and saw her engagement ring.

I hung up and grabbed the ring.

I held the ring in the palm of my hands and cried.

She's really gone. She left me.

I mixture of sadness and anger was starting to build up in me.

She left me after everything I've done for her but I caused her to leave.

What if she's not gone? What if she just left the ring and used cash to go back home to LA? What if when I get back home in a few days she'll be right there in our bed eating chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and watching movies.

Yeah that's what she'll be doing.

She just needed a little space that's all.

And when I walk into the house I'll bring her; a huge teddy bear, flowers, a new purse, chocolates because she's suppose to get her period in a few days, and a very very very sincere apology.

I feel bad about everything that happened.

I shouldn't have hit her.

I have been cheating on her for a while and I feel really bad about it that's why I took her on this huge vacation for our anniversary so that when I told her I was cheating she wouldn't be as mad.

Yesterday I had broken everything off with Lizzy, one of the girls I was cheating on Jas with and she went absolutely crazy. She had recorded us having sexual intercourse and had threatened to send it to Jasmine and possibly post it on social media. She even threatened to send jasmine pictures of me and lizzy kissing and doing other stuff. I wasn't aware she even had pictures and videos until yesterday when me and Jas were having Coffee and Muffins. I left Jas to try and talk to Lizzy in private so Jas wouldn't hear what I was saying. That's why I was on my phone the entire time and ended up walking away from her.

I didn't know what to do.
Honestly I didn't. I've never been in a situation like this before and I couldn't tell Andrew, he would've killed me considering he considers Jasmine as a daughter he never had. He protects her. And whenever I hurt Jasmine I never hear the end of it until everything is okay with Jas and me. From time to time he would even remind me not to mess up with her.
Last time I hurt Jas he told me "Shawn I'm not letting you slide anymore. You're going to learn how to treat her right or I'm going to have to make sure you two aren't together anymore." By the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes, I knew Andrew wasn't joking. He was serious.

I played with Jasmine's ring before getting a thought.

What if she's with Andrew right now? What if she called him and he flew her back to New York and she's there with him right now?