I want you

Today Shawn had the day off in Texas. Since it was hot we decided to go to one of the Many water parks.

"Baby hurry up I'm dying." Shawn whined while I was getting ready. It seems as if the air conditioner wasn't even on, but it was definitely on.

I put on a black bikini and put on a pair of jean-shorts. When I walked out the bathroom Shawn yelled in excitement and grabbed the bag containing all the necessities. Towels, sunblock, money and water.

Shawn had called an Uber ten minutes ago and the guy that's suppose to drive us still wasn't here. Shawn was getting hot and frustrated quickly. Then he turned to look at me before he glared at me. "Why isn't your sexy ass wearing a shirt?" He asked and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Shawn it is literally over one hundred degrees leave me alone." I laughed and he shook his head in disapproval.

"You're too damn fine to just be wearing your bikini top." He says rolling his eyes and leaning up against the wall. He began to look me up and down while I ignored him.

"Oh look the uber." I said with excitement. Shawn picked me up by my waist and ran to the stopped vehicle that was taking us to the nearest water park.

***

Shawn paid for us to get into the water park and I thanked him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed down my neck. "If you really want to thank me you'll give me a piece of you later." He says and I pull away from him. He just laughed and I shook my head at him in disapproval with a smile on my face.

I began to walk away from Shawn and he ran after me smacking my butt once he got close to me. I jumped up surprised and slapped his hands away.

"I'll race you to the wave pool." Shawn said and began running getting multiple whistles blown at him from running in a slippery area. I laughed at him being childish and walked behind him.

we spent all day in the water having so much fun. We stood on line for all the water slides and activities. You could tell both Shawn and I were having such a good time together. Once it was dark the park closed and we decided to go to a nearby beach.

There weren't many people there which made us enjoy our time there together even more.

Shawn pulled me on to his lap and looked into my eyes. "I want you so badly." He said planting a small kiss on my stomach. "I don't want just any girl. I want you. Your so beautiful and outstanding. Nobody could ever compete against you. I can't imagine holding another girl in my arms or kissing another girls lips, it just doesn't feel right. Nothing will feel right if I'm not doing it with you." He says looking down at the ground. While he was speaking his voice began to crack making me nervous.

He didn't cheat on me did he?

Shawn was quiet and didn't say anything. He reached for my hand and I pulled away from him. I stood up and sat in the sand next to him. I looked out at the ocean. You could see the full moons reflection in the quiet water.

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked not bothering to look at him.

"Hold up! You think I would cheat on you after everything we've been through?!" He yelled scaring me. At that second I felt low and stupid.

I can't believe I just accused Shawn of cheating on me. Shawn's a lot of things, but one thing he's not is a cheater.

"I can't believe you thought I would ever cheat on you!" He yelled even louder making me feel smaller. "What would make you think that I cheated on you?!" He yelled shaking his head in disbelief.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just that you started telling me how much you love me and telling me how you don't want another girl then you couldn't look at me then it sounded like you were crying and I started to think that maybe you were saying this because you made the mistake of cheating on me. I don't even know why that thought even came into my head. I'm so sorry for accusing you, it's just that you normally don't tell me how much you love me so I wasn't use to it. I'm sorry Shawn." I rambled on trying to explain myself.

Shawn calmed down and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. Shawn kissed my head and sighed.

"I didn't mean for you to misinterpret what I was saying. I was just thinking about our past and everything and how I would've felt like crap if you left me. I would've had to start over with a new girl eventually, obviously try and not repeat the mistakes I made with you with her and it just didn't feel right. I only picture myself with you. I never had imagined what would have happened if you realized you had enough of me and just leave me. I imagined a future with you. I imagined a future with you and kids. Then I remembered the past and all the things we went through in high school and how you basically helped me create my fame. I want you baby. I want you in my life forever and I never want to spend a day without you in it. Baby I love you, forever and always." He said opening up to me for the first time in forever.

He hasn't opened up to me since he originally got famous on vine. I took advantage of this situation right now because I don't know when this will happen again.

"I love you so much Shawn. But I have to know why you've abused me for so long." I said and Shawn sighed.

"I told you this already. Between writing songs for the new album and all the concerts and interviews in between I've been so stressed and had so much built up anger. I took it out on you and u was wrong. I really should've been at the gym working out all my stress and anger and that's where I messed up terribly." He sighed not being able to look at me while he spoke. I hugged him for being so honest with me today.

I think I might give him a little treat later tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

OMG GUYS I HAVEMT UPDATED IN A FEW DAYS IM SORRY! BUT I FINALLY SAW SHAWN ON THE TODAY SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME! AND ALTHOUGH MY VIEW WAS BLOCKED MOST OF THE TIME BY A TALL BALD GUY STANDING IN FRONT OF ME IT WAS AMAZING. SHAWN SINGINF LIVE IS LITERALLY FREAKING AMAZING!!! IM SAD I DIDNT GET TO MEET HIM OR SEE HIM VERY WELL BUT HEARING HIS VOICE LIVE WAS ALREADY AMAZING! I NEVER EVEN IMAGINED TO BE IN THE SAME AREA AS SHAWN!!! I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT😭😭😭❤❤❤❤ BUT I HAVE GA TICKETS TO SEE HIM IN AUGUST SO LETS SEE HOW THAT GOES

Hope you guys are enjoying summer 😊

Pls vote and comment. Ily guys 💞💕