Chapter 24

Hey Guys here is another chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Its almost over though:( (Crying Hysterically). I hope you guys will check out my new story that is going to be coming out soon “A sneak preview at Love!” EEP:D Excitement renewed! So there are still a few more chapters and I hope you guys enjoy this one! I really appreciate all the support you guys have been giving me thank you so much! 

So this story isn’t really edited so please excuse any mistakes, or grammar errors. Also There will be a PROM and EPILOGUE chapter but I think there is going to be 1 or 2 more chapters before that so be sure to wait for those too:D Also this chapter is a little longer:D YAY!! 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Rosa’s POV

“Rosa? Honey? Are you okay?” I felt Jake’s voice’s ringing around my head. 

“Hmmm? What happened?” As I felt myself slowly get up and suddenly it all came back to me. The news, our family moving to London. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me! I had just finally got together with the man I will forever love and now we have to move to another continent! I felt my heart crack into a million pieces as I felt the tears start to flow down my cheek. I couldn’t get over the fact that my parents come home out of the blue and the first thing that they tell me is that we will be moving to LONDON! 

“Rosa? Baby? We are sorry we had to tell you like this and we know you don’t want to move but this is an offer we can’t refuse, because this will great for our company.” 

I was still in shock with my eyes glued to the floor and all I could feel was Jake’s hand moving up and down my back trying to calm myself labored breathing down. I could still hear my parents muffled voices in front of me but nothing mattered. Not wanting to hear my parents words, I slowly found the strength to push myself off the ground, turn around and walk up the stairs to my room before my parents or Jake had the time to stop me. I laid down on my bed, as I pulled the comforter over me and buried my face into the smell of lilacs and roses. I heard the door open and I already knew that it was either my mother of father that was trying to comfort me and telling me that “London was a great opportunity and we couldn’t turn it down.” 

“You love him don’t you?” 

I felt myself tense up as I heard my mothers soft but knowing voice. 

“I don’t know what you are talking about...” I whispered. 

“You are in love with Jake and you don’t want to leave him.” 

I slowly turn around to see my mother holding a cup of hot chocolate and making her way towards me. I slowly sat up placing a pillow behind my back as she sat down in front of me. I felt more tears start to slide down my cheeks as I buried my face into her arms. 

“Tell mommy what happened.” I got up and started to rub the tears away from my eyes and launched into the story at how me and Jake started dating, breaking up, meeting Luke, suddenly realizing I was still in love with Jake and us getting back together. I could my tears slowing down as my mothers soothing strokes on my back calmed me down. 

“Sweetie, I know its hard. We didn’t mean for this to happen and I am eternally happy for you and Jake but this is really an opportunity we can’t pass up. We can’t let you live with any of your friends or Jake because they’re offering us a place for you to go to school.” 

I felt my heart break a little bit more when I heard there was no chance of me ever coming back. I knew this was something that my parents really wanted me to follow through with and I don’t think I could say no to them. I sighed heavily as I nodded my head. I looked up slightly to see the sadness that was shimmering in my eyes cause she knew too that this was something that I didn’t want.