Chapter 20

Hellooo:) I would really love to thank all of you guys for helping reach my reads:) it really made my day and all your supportive comments are really helpful! Thanks So Much!! 

This chapter is dedicated to rEaDeR4eVa01 for giving this awesome song!!! 

Also although this story isn't over yet I would love to ask you guys that when I finish the story and write another one would you guys read it? Let me Know! 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter 20

Rosa's POV

"I got an early acceptance to Stanford and I am leaving in two days."

I felt my heart crush. I couldn't believe this was happening! However, I felt more happy and relieved that he got in the school than heartbroken. I felt myself hug him close to me and give him a kiss. 

"I am so proud of you! I will always love you! You remember that!"

"Wait why are you saying it like that?"

I took a deep breathe, I had to tell him.

"I got into Yale." 

"Yale? Yale University? Wow thats great! I am so proud of you!" I felt him pick me up and twirl me around in a circle. I grasped on tightly and hugged with everything I had. 

"But Luke, what about this relationship?"

"I don't know. I don't know if having a long distance relationship would work out for us."

"Me either, being a state away is something but being on opposite coasts? I don't know if we would make it!"

"Should we end it?" I saw Luke's eyes glimmering with unshed tears and a sadden expression I couldn't bear but I knew that it was going to happen. 

"I think so."

"I think so too." 

I felt the warm salty tracks sliding down my face. 

"Hey Rosa don't cry!" 

I laughed at his urgent attempt to stop making me cry. 

"I am just going to really miss you thats all!" 

"I know I am going to miss you too! However, I will always love you! Even if we aren't together!" 

 We stood there in the empty hallway hugging each never wanting to let go. I buried my face into his neck as he buried his head in my hair, each of us inhaling the other's scent, pulling apart I noticed the small drops of tears that were falling down his cheeks. I smiled and used my thumbs to wipe them away as I pulled his head close and gave him a kiss. I was going to miss the taste of his lips, the musky and sweet taste, and how his hands would tighten around my back and mine would tighten in his hair.    

"I love you so much." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you so much too."

Pulling away I held his hand once more and said,

"Goodbye Luke! I hope I see you again in the future!"

"You too Rosa, you too!"

I watched him walk away and it felt like I was losing a piece of me a piece that I would always remember. I quickly wiped away the tears that I felt running down my cheeks. I smiled as I realized that Luke had gotten excepted to the one school that he had always wanted to go to, I was proud of him and I would rather him be happy and go to a school with a fresh start then be reminded that he was dating me every day. 

I checked my watch as I realized that it was only 10:30am and suddenly having no more energy to go to classes I decided to go home. Walking out the door I made my way towards the bus line and sitting down I noticed that Jake was outside sitting on the grass and staring at the sky. 

"Hey, why aren't you in class?" I asked in with a curious stare. 

"Wanting to get away, you?"

"Same."

I suddenly had an urge to be near him and I spend as much time with him as possible. 

"Hey do you want to go back to my house and start the movie night a little early?" 

"Sure, lets roll!" 

Entering in his car I realized that I have been missing his presence a lot. 

"I'm sorry you know." 

"I know."

"Can you forgive me?"

"Forgive? Yes. Trust? We are going to have to work on that Jake."

"I understand, but how are you and Luke?"

Hearing his name I suddenly felt my heart clench a little at missing him.

"We broke up."

"Oh my god, Rosa I am so sorry do you want me to go hurt him?"

"No, its okay I mean I understand why we both had to go our separate ways. He got accepted into Stanford. I got accepted into Yale, I didn't believe that the long term relationship would last so long."

I felt his eyes sadden as he heard my voice crack at the hurt I was feeling. 

"Hey its okay, lets go back to your place and watch some movies that sound good?" 

I smiled at his optimistic attitude. I missed this. I missed him. It took me this very few seconds that I knew I had honestly missed Jake. However, I didn't know if I could trust him anymore. 

Arriving at our home, I left the door open for Jake as I went upstairs to change into my clothes. I looked around the room as I remembered all the memories that I had with Jake in this room. I smiled, and knew that if this was meant to be that it was meant to be. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey guys! How are you? This is going by so quickly!! I would love to thank all of you guys for your support through this story and I know I have probably said it like a million times but I am just super happy and couldn't have done it without you guys! Love Ya! 

Also although this story isn't over yet I would love to ask you guys that when I finish the story and write another one would you guys read it?