Chapter 12

Hi guys! Sorry for not uploading for soo long! Not to fear I am here! I have a new chapter for you guys:) I have decided to fast forward the story a little bit because their school year is still in september, so I have fast forwarded about 4 months or so:) Please enjoy the story:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

Jake POV

I stood next to Rosa's locker as I watched her slowly and efficiently unload her books from her navy blue locker. I couldn't believe that 4 months had already passed and winter break was right around the corner. However, no matter what time it was in the year I still felt like I was seeing her for the first time, she is just so beautiful its hard the resist not thinking about her. She was still living with me which is a dream come true; her parents were suppose to come back by now although they gave her an last minute call that they would be staying until summer break. I could tell at first Rosa was disappointed that her parents weren't coming home and I knew she really missed them and so I decided that I am going to invite to her to the ski lodge with my friends for winter break to cheer her up because I knew she loved vacations. 

"Hey are you okay?" I heard her angelic voice permeate through my thoughts about her. I looked down at her face, full of worry and smiled at her reassuringly. 

"Yes, perfectly fine."

"Good."

She closed her locker, I grabbed her hand and started walking her to the classroom. I felt my body relax when she tightened her small hand around my much rougher and larger hand it was a reassuring feeling that she loved being close to me. 

"So winter break is starting in two days... what are you planning to do?" 

"Hmm, I'm not so sure yet. What are you going to do?" 

"Well I was planning on going to a ski lodge with some of my friends."

"Oh, well okay have fun!" 

"Would you like to come with me?" I asked hesitantly. I could feel my palms getting sweatier as I waited for her answer. I noticed her brow furrow together and her beautiful red lips purse together as she thought about her answer. I was about to reconsider my invite when she gave me the brightest smile I have ever seen. 

"Of course I would love to! When are we going?" 

"We are leaving a early and going tomorrow. I can stay with you until school ends and we can meet up with them at the beginning of winter break or we can leave tomorrow too, whatever you want."

"Of course I want to leave tomorrow! I am so excited! I have never been to a ski lodge!" I could see the excitement dancing across her eyes, and knew that I made the best decision in asking her to come with me. We walked into the classroom and sat down in our usual seats, with our hands linked together and Rosa's head on my shoulder. This was the best feeling in the world and I never want it to change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosa POV

I was beyond excited to go to the ski lodge tomorrow, after school Jake drove me home so we could start packing because we leave quite early tomorrow morning. I pulled out my brown leather suitcase and started packing my clothes. 

"Really eager aren't you?"

I smiled as I felt Jake's strong arms wrap around my waist while I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Of course, I am so excited I can't contain myself!" 

"Well I just made dinner, and unless you aren't hungry anymore than..."