Decisions!!!

Hey guys! I have finally decided on the sequel... I had changed the storyline a little bit because its still a romance/humor story but storyline is a little bit different!! What do you think??

Also the title is still a little iffy so if you have any suggestions.. GO FOR IT!! Just place a comment:) 

.....

(Drumrolll:D) 

One way or Another! 

here is the blurb!! 

Carmela had everything, the perfect friends, the perfect school, the dream life. She was the girl everyone wanted to be and the girl every guy wanted to have. Although, something was missing there was a big whole in her heart and nothing she did would fill it. Until, one crazy night at a club she meets someone, someone that is willing to show her things that she has never seen before, opened her eyes to a new world. Someone that filled the hole made her feel like herself again. But, before she even gets his name she is left with alone on the dance floor with half a phone number. She waited, promised herself that he would come. He didn’t. Losing hope she thought she would never seem him again. That is, before he shows up at her school as the new student but, he won’t admit to ever meeting her and still refuses to give her his name or the other half of the phone number. 

Tyler remembers Carmela just like it was yesterday, from the beautiful flowing brown hair all the way down to those mesmerizing blue eyes. But, there is something holding him back from telling her or anyone else his name and the rest of his phone number. 

Carmela has tricks up her sleeve but its seems that Tyler is always one step ahead of her, what is going to happen when Carmela starts to fall for the mystery man that had completed her life?  

And the characters!! 

Carmela~ Carly Rae Jepsen 

Tyler Lucas James~ Landon Liboiron

One more thing...

I want to know when you guys want me to update the new story! And how many chapters do you want? Of course the amount of chapters will depend how long I will take but I will try my best!! 

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED!! 

REQUESTS:)