Chapter 5

Hey Guys! The next few chapters are going to be dedicated to my fans:-) I am really glad you decided to fan me and I am really happy you like my story:-D And to all the people who are reading my story I am so happy you enjoy it! Keep on reading;)  Comment, Vote, Fan:) Well onto the Story!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

JAKE POV 

I had been pacing around the platinum kitchen for 45 minutes now. Constantly looking at the clock watching as the time went from 5:30 to 5:31 to 5:45, I wonder where Rosa is? I am getting anxious! She has never been late before! I couldn't wait to finally get to spend some time with her, the idea of seeing her smiling and be happy with me, made my heart feel all warm and big. To this day I still couldn't believe that I am in love my best friend, I mean she is just so beautiful and enchanting! Her beautiful brown flowing hair, those big and green eyes, the way her eyes twinkle when she laughs or the cute little giggle she makes when she laughs. However, I couldn't tell her this because I didn't have the confidence to do it, I am worried she would reject me, or what if we break-up?Our relationship would be ruined, we couldn't just go back to being friends just like that! Maybe, I would just think about it tonight when Rosa went to sleep. 

"Thump, thump." I heard a tentative knock on the door, I felt myself let out a breathe knowing that Rosa finally arrived. However, I was concerned at why Rosa's knock was so uncertain and hesitant, she never knocked on my door so quietly before, I knew something was wrong. Nevertheless, I made my way to the mahogany wood door, and opened it to find Rosa, looking everywhere but me, pulling down on the bottom of her t-shirt and her brows furrowed together as if she was trying to tell me something but couldn't find the right words. She is so adorable when she is nervous! Then, something that caught my eye and it was the two large luggage bags at her feet, and I wondered why she brought so many of them. I chuckled and said, 

"Well, I knew girls packed a lot when they go to a sleepover, but I didn't know it was this much!" I said with a teasing gaze at Rosa, trying to lighten the mood. Despite that, Rosa didn't look up at me and thats when I got worried, usually when I tease her she gives me a comeback or little shove on the shoulder. Although, Rosa just kept looking at the bags and ground. 

"Rosa, whats wrong?" I said with a worried gaze, willing with my blue eyes to make look up at me with the emerald green eyes that I needed for reassurance. I heard her take a deep breath and suddenly she was looking up at me with hopeful eyes, a worry line forming on her forehead. She started playing with her fingers before she asked in a quiet and scared voice, 

"Well, as you see my parents are going on a last minute trip to Europe to do some stocking in their clothing stores and they are going to be gone for 4 months. Well, I was wondering ifIcouldstaywithyouforthenext4months?" The last part came out so fast that I almost didn't catch it, luckily I've heard her speak this quickly before and when heard she wanted to stay with me for the next 4 months my first thought was "YES SHE WANTS TO STAY WITH ME!", my next thought was "wow I can't believe she wants to stay with me!" I was in such a stay of shock and wonderment that I was in the same position for 5 minutes. Finally, I decided to tell her my answer, and I couldn't want to see her reaction!

Rosa POV 

"Well, as you see my parents are going on a last minute trip to Europe to do some stocking in their clothing stores and they are going to be gone for 4 months. Well, I was wondering ifIcouldstaywithyouforthenext4months?" I blurted out the last part so quickly I myself almost didn't understand what I said. I could feel a big ton of weight being lifted off my shoulders as I finally told Jake my situation, but I felt another ton of weights being put on my shoulders, as I waited for his answer. I could see his facial expression, go from shock to shock and well shock. I waited and waited, getting more nervous by the minute; my eyes started drooping to the ground, my hands started brushing off invisible lint or pulling shirt, and my shoulders drooped as I gave up hope. I was about to tell him to forget about it and I would find a different house when Jake grabbed my shoulders, lifted my chin up to meet his eyes and with a smile that showed all his beautiful white teeth he said, 

"Yes." I felt my shoulders getting lighter, my heart beating wildly and my lips creating a beaming smile, mimicking the one Jake was give me. I screamed with happiness and gave him the biggest hug possible, I could feel his arms circle around my waist, as mine circled around his shoulders, I buried my face in his neck to prevent him from seeing the redness that was flourishing on my cheek, created by how close we were. The next thing I knew he lifted my chin up again and our faces were only millimetres apart, I could feel myself holding in my breath waiting for his next move. Suddenly he let go of me as if I burned him, grabbed my luggage bags and ushered me inside. I was in such a state of surprise that I couldn't move, I was standing in the hallway for a good 2 minutes before I finally came to my senses. I decided to go find Jake, since I just saw him leave upstairs to go find me a room. Furthermore, so we could get our 4 month sleepover started, whatever just happened I told myself I would have to forget about it, even though it killed me to forget such a wonderful moment. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey Guys! This is Chapter 5 FINISHED:) WHOO HOO! I am really grateful for all of the reads I've been getting its really a wonderful thing! Thank you so much! Comment, Vote, Fan:)