¤24

Jason POV

'Well this is how we gonna do this

Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie

Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew

And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too

Chino XL: fuck you too

All you motherfuckers, fuck you too

All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker

My .44 make sure all your kids don't grow

You motherfuckers can't be us or see us

We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders

Westside til we die'

I blasted 2Pac Hit 'Em Up in my car on my way to dinner with my mom. Honestly I am nervous as fuck. I haven't talked to her in so many years and I don't know what she has to say or what I am going to say. I pulled up to the resturant and parked my car. I walked in to the resturant and it was soothing and quiet.

"Reservations for Smart.' i said. The waiter nodded and led me to a table. My mom was already there and smiled at me when she saw me. I took a seat in front of her and put my phone on the table.

"Hey Jason." She said smiling at me.

"Hey" I said and looked at the menu.

"I am happy that we are finally going to talk. I missed you." She said putting her menu down. I did the same and looked at her.

"I bet you did. Seeing that you have Loriana, you didn't stop being a hoe after I left." I said bluntly. She had a look of hurt and shock on her face.

"Watch your mouth boy. I am still your mother." She said crossing her arms across her chest.

"More or less." I said. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Anyways. I really am sorry if I made you feel unwanted. I was just trying to be a good mother. I couldn't control what you where doing but no child of mine was going to live under my roof and be selling." She said. I leaned back in my seat and just looked at her.

"Aight. How is me living under your roof and selling, worse than throwing me out on the streets with nothing. It is not like as if you ever tried to check up on me. II basically grew up by myself." I said. She sighed.

"I know and I am so sorry Jason. At that time I thought that I was doing the right thing. When i had Loriana it made me remember what I did and I did do alot of self reflecting and changed alot. Please Jason. All i am asking from you is for you to forgive me. You don't know how much it hurts for you to hate me." She said. I tooked everything she said to heart. I sat there for about 5 minutes deciding on whether to accept her apology or not.

"I forgive you but it isn't as easy as a little apology to get me to fully forgive." I said. My phone started to ring. I picked it up and said a couple of words to the person on the line before hanging up.

"I have to go but I will see you at home I guess." I said getting up. She nodded and we hugged before I walked out the resturant. I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders.

Talia POV

I am SO BORED! Marisa and Jason are at dinner and Loriana is at her babysitters. I rolled out of my bed and went to my closet. I put on plain black leggings, a long baggy light blue sweater, and black sparkly uggs. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put a black headband on. I grabbed my phone and keys and jogged down the steps. Right when I was about to open the door the door opened and Jason came through. I stood there olding my chest.

"You scared the shit out of me." I said. He smirked and pulled me in to a hug and gave me a kiss.

"Oh really? Where were you bout to go? And this came in the mail for you." He said. I looked at the envelope and started jumping up and down.

"Oh my God baby! It's a letter from Florida State University!." I said. I loked at the envelope and smiled.

"Are you goign to open it or just look at it?" He asked. I sighed and slowly opened it. I am scared. This is my number one school that I want to get in to. I didn't tell anyone other than Cole. I unfolded the letter and read throguh it careful.

"OMG!!! I GOT IN!" I said jumpping. I jumped on Jason and hugged him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you applyed for any schools." He asked. I shrugged still looking at the paper.

"I only told Cole and that was the beginning of the school year." I said. He nodded and went upstairs. I sighed and placed the letter down. I followed him up the stairs.

"What is wrong Jason?" I asked. He looked at me then back at his phone.

"You going to school so damn far away is the problem. I am happy and proud for you and all but still. Shit is far as hell." He said. I sighed and sat next to him.

"It is my dream to go to FSU. I didn't want to tell anyone until after graduation for this reason. I don't want to disappoint anyone." I said looking down. He raised my head with his finger.

"It's ok baby. Everyone is goignto be proud of you. I know I am. Aight?' He said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. i took off me shoes and layed down in his bed.

'Weren't you going to go somewhere." He asked. I shrugged and snuggled under his covers.

"It's not important." I said. I was so close to falling asleep.

"Who said you can fall asleep in my bed child." He sid. I laughed and mushed his face away from mine.

"I did now leave me alone. I am exausted." I said. I heard him laugh and say something but I was basically asleep by then.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short chapter. I wanted to give y'all something becuase this whole weekend I am busy.

So Talia bout to go to college!!...............

Tell me what you think!

Comment! (Don't be a ghost reader!)

Vote!

-pam

-pam