Question/Answer

These are all the questions that I received people. If you didn't ask a question, I will do another one of these later. Thank you to everyone that did ask a question. I hope I don't miss none.

@Love_jessica13 - Will Talia ever forgive her brother and dad be on that friendly basis? What happened to her mother?

Talia: I do forgive them but that doesn't mean I will forget. I mean the had a reason for leaving but it was still wrong. It's going to take one step at a time to get to that good friendly basis. As for my mother....she can fuck herself for all I honestly care. Ion even know where the hell she is.

@tyeeshas - Talia, are you still gonna go around Dylan and ruin what you have with Jason? And Jason, Do you trust Talia? Will you ever forgive our mom?

Talia: I think that going around Dylan won't ruin what I have with Jason. Jason is not my father so I am free to chill with whoever. I am going to make it clear to Dylan that I am in a relationship with Jason. Me and Dylan are JUST FRIENDS!

Jason: I trust Talia of course. Like what is a relationship without trust? I just don't trust her little friend. As for the woman that gave birth to me.....I don't think she deserves to be forgiven. When you bring a child in to the world, you are suppose to care for them for the rest of your life even after the are of legal age to move out. I was a young boy and she kicked me out and didn't speak to me till she need someplace to stay. Loriana is the only reason Marisa is living in this house with me. That is not someone that deserves forgiveness from me.

@keannamiller - Jason, what did your mother do to make you hate her? Jay, are you in love with your best friend? Talia, are you going to leave Dylan alone cause you know it's gone piss Jason off? Bone, are you still gone marry ole girl? Honey, why are you such a bitch and hate  Talia so much?

Jason: She could have given two shits about me. All she did was sleep around and had the nerve to kick me out. Now she has a little girl and karma is just biting her in the ass thank god.

Jay: Hell yah I love her. Been loving her. But shhhh don't tell her shit.

Talia: I am not going to stop seeing Dylan. It's not like as if we are fucking or anyhting. We are just friends. Jason needs to deal with it.

Bone: The fuck?! Hell no. I am going to kill the bitch but naww I aint marrying her ass.

Honey: That bitch Talia get's everything she fucking wants! Her life is fucking perfect with the perfect father and the perfect boyfriend and the prfect brother that all look after her and will do anything for her. Look at me. I aint got SHIT!

@CourtneyWilliams801 - Talia, Why do you always run away from your problems and why are you so trusting when your dad and brother are drug dealers?

Talia: I run away from my problems because that is just always easier. I dont't like confontation and I will do anything to prevent it. I don't trust everybody. If you are referring+++++++++ to why I trust Dylan.....I trust him because he hasn't given me a reason to not and he hasn't shows any signs showing me he is not worthy to be trusted.

@KashEnvyMe - Talia, why do you like Dylan when Jason wants you and y'all seem like y'all would be perfect for each other.

Talia: I Like Dylan because he is just so cute and sweet and we just have a connection. I do also like Jason. I been liking Jason but I thought he didn't feel the same. I think me and Jason are perfect together too lowkey.

@V_Baybee - Jay, how do you feel about being reunited with your sister?

Jay: I love it. It just sucks that it is now when she is all grown up and stuff.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So tell me what you think about what the characters said.

-pam