¤2

Talia POV

The school day is finally over and im waiting for Cole so we can walk to the bus. This nigga is always late. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my timeline. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone Jason." I said calmly. I'm so irritated at this point. All I want to do is leave school and this nigga wanna talk.

"Come on Talia. I just want to be your friend." He said with a slick smirk.

"I dont want to be your friend. It looks like you have a whole bunch of friends so why me." I said. He sighed and leaned on the wall. Now would be a good time for Cole to come out.

"They are niggas. Your beautiful and your nice.....well to other people." He said. That made me laugh because he sounded like a bitch.

"Your such a bitch Jason." I said while laughing. He faked hurt.

"Only for you Talia. But dont tell no one alright." He said. My laughing died down and I nodded. I still don't like the nigga. Finally Cole came out. I grabbed his arm and we started walking to the bus stop. I'm happy I don't have work today because I am so tired.

"So I see you talking to tall dark and handsome over there." Cole said. I shook my head no.

"He ain't even that dark and not really. Im going to your house fyi." I said as we took a seat on the bus.

"Tete you really need some dick in your life." He said. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Not even funny bruh. I dont need a man." I said. Its true. That's just a whole bunch of extra baggage I don't need or want.

"Watch in 20 years you gonna be preaching 'All my life I had to fight'. And ima be there like '20 years ago I told her to get some dick in her life'." Cole said. This nigga is a fool. I will get a man, just not now.

We finally got to his house and his momma was home. I pushed Cole out the way and ran into the house.

"Momma! I missed you like crazy!" I screamed attacking Cole's mom. She is more of a mom to me than my own mom.

"Aww Talia. I missed you too sweety. How are you?" She asked letting go of me. I smiled at her. She looks so young and beautiful forreal.

"Same old same old. Just tryna graduate this year with your pinhead son." I said. She nodded in agreement. Cole walk by and flicked my head.

"Cole, touch my baby again and say I wont murk your ass." Momma yelled. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just walked upstairs. I followed him and plopped down on his bed.

"Now you got my momma threatening me Tete. I hope you get a bum bump." He said changing into sweats. This nigga swears up and down Let Me Explain is the shit.

"Cole shut up. Aint no bums in here other than you. Just look at yourself." I said. He licked his lips and ran his hand down his abs.

"Tete, im fine af and you know this. I be getting females wet even though I won't be fucking them." He said sitting next to me and taking out his textbooks.

"You got problems but let's get to work." I said starting my math homework.

Jason POV

Talia needa stop playing forreal. Im actually trying to get with her. I have everything any girl would want. I got the looks, money, cars, everything. Not to be cocky or anything.

I'm tryna just graduate and be on with my life. I'm most likely not gonna go to college. These streets are my life so I can't leave. I don't have family or anthing anyways.