¤14

Talia POV

I ended up spending the night at Dylan's house. It was fun because we just ate junk food and played games. I am up extra early this morning because I have to go all the way home and get ready for school. I peeled out of bed and went in to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I went back to Dylan's room, he was up and watching tv.

"Im leaving. Im going to text you later on." I said hugging him. He kissed me on the cheek then let me go. I blushed and left.

I got to Jason's house and I took a deep breath before I got out the car. I unlocked the front door and walked in to the house. It was pretty quiet. I walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door to Jason's room. He turned his head to me, said nothing, then turned back around. I sighed and walked over to the bed. I climbed on top of him and stared at him.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked him. He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Because, I dont know what is going on with you. I don't like being disrespected. For you to bring another nigga in my house is disrespectful." He said with a serious look. I sighed and placed my hands on his chest.

"Why do you even care when I am around him or any guy anyways. It's not like as if im fucking him." I said. I tried to get up from him but he held my hips and pulled me down.

"Because." Is all he said. I yelled lowly out of fustration.

"BEACAUSE WHAT JASON!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU TALIA! DAMN!" He yelled back. I kept silent and looked at him. This is shocking. I mean, I do feel some type of way but.... I dont know. He pushed me off him and got up.

"Why the hell would I even care if you talked to a nigga?! I only care because I want you Talia. I want to be with you. I want to be able to brag about you to my boys and tell them you are my girl. I want to marry you in the future and have kids with you." he said. I sat there on the bed just looking at him. I am so surprised that he felt like that. I dont know what to say right now. I got off the bed and walked over to him.

"Jason, I... I didnt know that you honestly felt like that. Im sorry if I made you feel some type of way when I had Dylan over. Honestly I like you to." When I said that he smiled.

"But... I just dont want to fall in love with a thug. Its to much to worry about. I know what happens with being with someone like you. It's bad enough that my father and brother are in the game. I dont want my boyfriend too. I have already been kidnapped before and it wasnt cool at all. I just dont know right now Jason." I said. His little smirk had now turned in to a frown. He walked up to me and pulled me closer.

"I understand that T. Please give me a chance at least. I promise that I will let nothing happen to you. Please. Talia Giselle Smart, will you please be my girl" he asked. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Jason Matthews, I will be your girl as long as you promise that I will not get hurt in any shape or form." I said. He smiled and picked me up.

"I promise." He said. I smiled and he put me down. He was bout to kiss me but the doorbell rang. I groaned and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I went to my room and lotioned. I put on a peach sundress with a gold belt. I put my wet hair in to a messy bun then went downstairs. It was pretty quiet. When I got to the living room there was a pretty woman and a cute baby girl in a car seat. I smiled and waved. Jason stood up and wrapped his arm around me. I am happy to be with him but I still like Dylan.

"Talia, this is Marisa. The baby is my sister, Loriana." He said. I saw the woman frown when Jason called her Marisa. She stood up and walked up to me. She held out her hand for me to shake and I shook it.

"It is nice to meet you Talia. I am Jasons mother." She said. I nodded in understanding.

"Well im going to go and make lunch. Jason can show you guys your rooms." I said. I smiled and walked away. I went in to the kitchen and made the decision to make mini turkey sandwiches with sweet potatoe fries and sugar cookies. I brought out the baking stuff and started mixing the cookie batter. Jason walked in and leaned on the counter next to me.

"That was very rude Jason. Just think about how your mother felt when you introduced her as Marisa. For someone that doesnt like disrespect you sure do give alot." I said. I took a spoon and put round shaped dough on the pan.

"To me she is just Marisa. If it was up to me she wouldn't be in my house. But she has my little sister so." He said. He grabbed a spoon and took a bite from the dough. I put the pan in the oven and washed my hands. I walked over to him.

"When she comes back down here, you better apologize to her." I said poking at his chest. He grabbed my little hand and laughed.

"Or what?" He asked. I bit his hand and he let go.

"Dont ask questions. Just do it." I said. He groaned and walked out the kitchen. I made the fries and the sandwiches. The cookies finished and I put all the food on the island as a buffet. I called everyone to the kitchen. Jason came running in and kissed me on my cheek. I smiled and made myself a plate. Marisa came down stairs with a awake and cooing Loriana. We all got our food and sat at the table. It was quiet for a couple of minutes. I kicked Jason under the table. I raised an eyebrow at him and he groaned.

"Im sorry how I introduced you earlier ma." he said. I smiled and patted his lap. He moved my hand away.

"Its ok. So Talia, are you also in high school?" She asked. I nodded and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"That is good. Do you have any kids?" She asked. I started choking and Jason rubbed my back. I grabbed my glass of water and drank some.

"What the fuck! Stop with the damn questions." He yelled. She sighed and got up from her seat. She picked up Loriana and walked upstairs.

"You didnt have to yell." I said. He rubbed his face.

"Sorry babe."he said. I shook my head and grabbed all the plates.

"Dont apologize to me. Go upstairs and be a man and apologize. Im going out and I will be back in an hour or latet." I said grabbing my phone.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I put on my gold sandals and grabbed a pair of keys.

"To see Cole." I said. He nodded and went upstairs. I cursed under my breath and left. 

+++++++++±+++++++++++++++

Ohhhhh they are together now. Yayy

What bout Dylan?

Tell me what you think.

Long Comments!!

Vote!!!!

-pam