¤7

Talia POV

Jason dropped me off at home and then went back to school. I really just want to be alone. I can not believe even when Honey is dead she finds a way to ruin my life. I can never go back to school. Everybody knows now and they don't even know the truth. I feel so dirty and worthless. I am just layed down on the couch eating junk food and watching spongebob. School doesnt end for another 3 hours and I need Cole right now. There was heavy knocking at the door and I slowly got p to open the door. when I opened it I was surprised.

"Oh. Hey Jay. Jason is not here right now." I said. He didnt say anything and just walked in a pulled me in to a hug. I didn't hug back because it was just weird. I don't even know this kid.

"Sorry Talia. Jason texted me what happened. Are you ok?' He asked finally letting me go. I just shrugged and walked back in to the living room. I layed back down and just stared at the wall. JAy sat across form me and we just stayed silent.

"Uhh Talia. Did you really mean what you said about your pops and brother?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed. I don't really want to think about anything right now.

"I don't know Jay. I mean they where never there in my life. They just popped in and out of my life for 5 years and then just left for good. I guess they didn't really want me. I  just don't know what I will do if I ever meet them. I will diffidently not be forgiving them in my life time." I said. He sighed and look down. I turned back to my show and continued eating. An hour passed bye and I heard keys then in walked Jason, Cole, Chris, and some girl. I put my crazy curly hair in to a messy bun on top of my head and watched them all sit down.

"Thanx bruh for watching her unstable ass." Jason said. I looked at him and mugged him. I am not unstable. I am hurt, not stupid.

"Shut the fuck up Jason. Nobody likes your ass anyways. Stop being so damn rude. Jackass." I exclaimed. He sucked his teeth. I threw and spoon of ice cream at him messing up his shirt.

"Don't fuck with me Jason. I am so serious." I said. He didnt say anything and just went upstairs. I rolled my eyes and continued watching tv.

"Hello Talia. I am Zoey. Jay's friend." The girl said. I waved and smiled at her. Jason came back in with a changed shirt. He looked at me and shook his head at me.

"What are you doing here Zoey?" Jay asked giving her a hug.

"Well, I went to your dads house right. And Crystal was there but your dad wasnt. So we sat and talked and all that shit. Then she started talking about wedding shit and wanting me to be a bridesmaid. Then I was like I will think about it. Then she was like-" She kept going on and I thought it was pretty funny and Jay cut her off.

"Zoey, tell me when we get to my house because you talk to much." He said pinching her mouth. She slapped his hand away and mugged him. I like her.

"I am going to take a nap. Cole, tell your mom that she need to make me some of that good food." I said kissing him on the cheek. I went into Jason's room and fell straight to sleep.

Jay POV

After Talia went to sleep me and Zoey left to my place. When we got in my place she went straight to the fridge. She came back with some pickles and pasta. And no she is not pregnant I know that. She has always loved pickles. That's why I keep them in my kitchen always. She came and sat next to me.

"Is that make up I see?' I asked looking closely at her face. She looked away and shook her head no.

"Well, as I was saying, Crystal was talking about how big the wedding was going to be and everyone was going to be there. She slipped out how she was going to bring her daughter. ANd then I was like DAUGHTER!. The fuck. And then your dad came home and I was gonna tell him but Crystal begged me not to tell you or him. But you know me, I just had to tell someone so I am telling you know. Oh and your friends gave me a ride to you since you where soooo MIA." She said fast. When ever she has something good to say she always talks fast. I am so surprised Crystal has a child. I remember her telling my dad that she has never been pregnant before. Lying hoe.