¤16

Jay POV

"I don't know wh we are not together." I said to Zoey. We are at my crib just laying down and chilling.

"Because Jay. I just got out a relationship and I am not looking for one right now. I think maybe in the future but not now. Plus I got work and shit." She said. I sighed and twisted her ear. I don't understand this girl sometimes.

"But child, you work for my dad and we see each other everyday. Come on. We are already best friends." I said. She shook her head no. I palmed her face. She started shaking her head and freaking out. I let go and started laughing. She mugged me then got out the bed.

"Aww i am sorry Zoey. Lemme make it better." I said reaching for her.

"How?' She asked fixing her hair. I smirked and winked at her.

"Eww. You are so nasty. I am going to the kitchen." She said. I hopped out of bed and followed her. When I sat down the motherfucking bell rang. Like a nigga can't just sit down. I got up and answered the door. Surprisingly it was Talia.

"Hey baby sister. Wassup?" I asked. She waved and welcomed herself inside.

"He girly. What's up?" Zoey said taking food out my fridge. Talia took her shoes off and sat at the kitchen island.

"Nothing. I need a favor Jay." She said. I nodded and grabbed some sour patch kids. I sat in front of her.

"Do you know why Jason hates his mom so much?" She ask. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I don't even know alot in depth but I know some. Jason doesn't really like to talk about it.

"Ion know Talia. All I know is that she kicked him out at like 13 or something like that. That is a conversation you need to have with him." I said. She sighed and nodded. I took a sour patch kid from the big bag and then got the bag and piece of candy snatched away from me.

"Boy, I know you see me trying to cook food here. You know I don't like people eating before I finish cooking. Plus you bought these for me. Don't fuck around and get slapped Jay." Zoey said. Talia started dying in her chair. I sucked my teeth.

"Oh yah. Jay, your dad wants me to track down Crystal. Did she get ghost or some shit?" Zoey ask. I shrugged my shoulders. I really don't give a fuck. She aint making no moves so for now fuck her and Honey bitch asses.

"Who is Dylan?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at Talia. She rolled her eyes. I know she isn't rolling her eyes at me.

"He is just a friend got damn. Why is everyone up my ass about iit." She said. I looked at her for a second then looked away.

"Nobody is up your ass. I was just curious. Watch our mouth and who you roll your eyes at. Alright? Good." I said. I got up from the island and went to my room.

 Jason POV

I am home alone babsitting Loriana. I got zero clue where Talia went and my mom is at work. It;s just me and little Loriana. I just finished feeding her and now she is just rolling around on her blanket. I am going through my phone deciding if I should call someone to come help me. I don't know the first thing when it comes to taking care of children. Just when I was about to call Talia, Chris came through the door.

"Act like you got sence and knock nigga." I said. I dapped him up and he took a seat on the other couch. I looked down at Loriana and she was rolling everywhere.

"You got a baby?! JESUS!" Chris yelled picking up Loriana. The biggest slap I wanted to give him riight now.. He is lucky he was holding Loriana.

"No dumbass. She is my sister." I said. He raised his eyebrows and examined Loriana. I worry about him honestly.

"Oh damn. Momma Smart still get it in?" He asked. I screwed him and took my sister away from him.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. You know how I feel about my mothers ways." I said. I smelled Loriana and she stank like a motherfucking. Like as if God was watching, Talia came through the door. I stood up quickly and went to give her a kiss. I pecked her lips and then gave Loriana to her. She held Loriana and mugged me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked as innocent as possible.

"If you find a shitty diaper in you new sneakers, don't be surprised." She said. I thought about it for a second and then my mouth dropped. Not my new Jordans. Them babies cost me 500 dollars to get it customized and shit. I sprinted upstairs and hid them from her evil ass. When I safely hid them, my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the caller i.d.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Yo

???: Hey baby

Me: The fuck? Miranda?

Miranda: Duh. Who else is your baby.

Me: Dead ass aint you. The fuck do you want?

Miranda: I just wanted to see if I can drop by for a second.

Me: Hell to the fuck no. Don't call my number again or I will kill you. Try me bitch.

Miranda: That hurts

Me: Good.

*End of Phone Convo*

She is a trip and a half. I totally regret ever fucking with her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short Chapter i know. Please continue to ASK QUESTIONS!! I don't have enough. Ask! ASK! ASK!!

TODAY IS NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! TURNNNN UPPPPP! IF YOU KNOW A NIGERIAN WISH THEM A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Loriana on the side!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

-pam