48 - Seeing is believing

Chapter 48

I woke up in a bed. Which was not mine. I rubbed my eyes and sat up looking at my surroundings. I was back at hospital ..What happened? I looked outside and it was daylight. I had get well soon cards next to me and my hospital bag across the room. Wtf? What was I doing back here and where did my mum go? Cashel burst through the door grinning his teeth and rubbing his hand.

"Yeeeaaa! Man like smirkz is up." He said sitting down

"What? Y-You're still here? I thought i- ..but you-" I was soo confused.. "What are you doing here?" I said sighing

"Fam have you been smoking weed? I'm here for you and cass" He said pinging on his phone

"Cass? but..she's dead"

He looked up at me. He tilted his head a bit .. and then started bussing up. Like fully laughing. I looked at him in so much confusion. Wtf?

"What's funny?" I asked him

"Cass ain't dead bruv. She's alive. She woke up just before they were going to turn off the life support" He said

"Wait WHAT? But ..I thought-"

"Naa man. You must have been dreaming or something. She's in the next room. Hurry up and get freshened up so you can see her" He said walking out

No. This can't be real. Wtf is happening?

*

I managed to change into my fresh new tracksuit. I sat back on my hospital bed. I was still so confused. What was actually going on? I got up and left my room. I limped down the corridor stopping at her door. I took a deep breath before opening it. And there she was. She looked at me and revealed her beautiful smile. It slyly took my breath away. I pinched myself 10 times just to make sure I weren't dreaming.

"Cass?"

"Hey" She croaked

"I'll leave you two alone" Cashel said walking out

I went and sat next to her and held her hand.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered

"Why are you so shocked?" She said

"I-I ..don't know. I thought you were- .."

"Dead?" She asked

I nodded.

"No ..i'm still here. He couldn't get rid of me that quickly"

"I thought I lost you man" I said sighing

"I'm still here baby.." She said

*Cassie's POV*

I was awake. But I couldn't see anything. I could hear talking, but couldn't see anything. I could hear things beeping around me, like machines. I had no idea where I was, or any memory of how I got to this place. I forced my eyes open but it never opened. I tried to move but I just felt pain and I felt attatched.

I felt like I had just awoken from a long and crazy dream. I felt as if I was watching myself throughout the whole dream. It was flashbacks.. of me and people from my past. Some faces were unfamiliar and others.. unforgettable. And then there was a guy. He kept popping up everywhere. He was so beautiful, He was sexy, he was hot, He was everything! But there was something about him. Suspicious. But that didn't stop him from being everywhere I was. He told me his name.. I forgot. We were inseparable. And then there was another guy D-Darnell? He was my bestfriend I think..but he kept making me cry. And then we would kiss and make up, and then there I would be crying again. But there was something about him, that made me want him. Even though all these unfamiliar girls would just come in between us and take him away.. there was something about him that would make me fight for him.  The mysterious guy kept coming back into the dream again. His mischevious smile and his weird but sexy smirk just played in my head. Arr! What was his name?!