16 - I've been replaced..

Chapter 16

I woke up in a big soft and bouncy bed ...which was NOT mine ..I looked around and saw that i was in a room ..Which was NOT mine ..I rubbed my face and sat up. There were pictures on the wall of damien and his family ..This must have been his room ..but where was he? I slowly got up and walked to the door opening it gently. I made my way downstairs and into the living room. Damien was asleep on the couch. He looked so adorable. I found my phone on the table, i unlocked it and took a picture forgetting that the sound was on! He opened his eyes and smirked ..

"Im giving you 2 seconds to run!" He said

I ran out of the room before he could say another word. I had no idea where i was going ..i ran up the stairs and ran into a room. He opened the door and charged towards me..."Damien noo!" I squealed. We dropped onto the bed and began to play fight.

"Delete the picture!" He said

"NEVER!" I giggled

"Itee Kool"

He took a hold of me and sat on top of me trapping me.

"DAMIEN YOU'RE FAT! GET OFF!" I screamed

"Naah ..dead..Tell me im a boss and ill get up!" He said

"But then i'll be lying! And lying is a sin"

He leaned on me even more.."OKAY OKAY OKAY YOU'RE A BOSS!" I shouted in surrender.

He looked down at me and smirked lowering his lips to mine. He placed his soft lips on mine and we kissed..I grabbed the side of his face whilst his hands explored my body as the kiss deepened. We pulled away and he smirked. I hid my face in the crook of his neck ..If i was lighter i'd properly be red all over..

"You've got nice lips uno!" He said causing me too giggle.."Anyways, go get ready ..ima hook us up with some breakfast.." He said winking

*

After i had freshened up i had made my way back downstairs ..I could smell breakfast from here! I made my way to the kitchen and saw Damien already dressed ..

"B-but how did you bath and get changed already?" I asked him confused

"I have 2 bathrooms love" I threw my hands in the air as i sign of surrender..

I sat at the table watching him put breakfast on plates. He placed them on the table and began to wash up..

"Woow i need a man like you in my life" I mumbled...

"What was that?" he asked as he came and sat with me on the table

"Nothing.."

*

"I'm going home now!" I called to him. He was sat in his games room playing his xbox!

"So soon?" He asked

"Yuup, it's gone past 3 o'clock"

"Oh Sweardown ..do you want me to drop you home?"

"Naah i'll be fine, i'll text you when i get home"

I walked towards him and he grabbed me by waist dropping me onto the bed!

"Damien! I need to go" I said..

He bit my neck and began to suck on it...

"OW DAMIEN!" He kissed it before letting me go..I slapped the back of his head before grabbing my bag..

"Bye damien!"

"Bye Cassie!"

I spotted a mirror towards the end of a corridor ..He had given me a love bite -_-