25 - Safe in your arms...

Chapter 25

Saturday

This whole week had literally been mad. I'd had to sneak out of Darnell's house sooo many times in order to see Damien. I couldn't go during the day as i had school and i couldn't go after school because Darnell always wanted to spend time with me. Cashel nearly caught me in mcdonalds. Luckily Damien had gone to the toilet and Cashel had gone by the time he came back. Lizzie almost caught us aswell. Me and damien had gone central and Liz walked into the shop we were in. We had to make it look like we weren't with each other..

I was TRYING to get ready to go out with damien but of course Lizzie was pestering me into telling her where i was going and who with. 

"Lizzie can't a girl just go out by herself?" I said

"Wearing a hot dress like that? Umm ..i don't think so!"

"OKAY Yes i'm going somewhere with someone..Now Leave me alone Liz! "

"Buuut whoooo Cass?! Come on i'm your BEST friend! Just tell me? Is it damien? DARNELL?! CAASHEL ??!!"

"YES IT'S DAMIEN! For God's Sake Liz!"

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped!

"Me and Damien are now in a relationship Elizabeth"

"NOOOO WAAAAY! OMG YAAY I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

"Lizzie Look Calm down, Listen to me ..You  CANNOT say ANYTHING to Cashel OR Darnell ..In fact Don't say anything WHATSOEVER!"

"Noo! You know i won't! How long ago was thiss?"

"It only happened last week .."

"AND YOU'RE ONLY TELLING ME THIS NOW?" She yelled

"We didn't wanna rush into things. Tell everybody and then the next thing you know we aren't together anymore.."

"Yeah i hear that. But that's NOT going to happen is it? You too are going to be together forever and ever!" She said

"Yep..but thats only if Darnell doesn't find out"

"Oh yeaah..he will not be a happy bunny will he ..?"

I shook my head and sighed..

"Well then...we're just going to make sure they don't find out" She said

"Yuuup!"

"Waaaaait ...so when i saw you two in central the other day ..you two ..?" She said

"Yeep!" I started laughing real hard when she realised

"Ohh you two are cheeky!"

*

The doorbell rang and i knew it was Damien. I went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey" He said

"Hiya.." He  looked down and me and smiled

"Woow ..you're looking beautiful .." He said