Thanksgiving

(Okay so i dont know what the fuck wattpad did to the previous chapter. The previous chapter is incomplete. It didnt finish Kurt's letter. So here's the last of the previous chapter.)
I love you with all my heart. You're my priority. I'm happy you love me too, and i'm happy you're my girlfriend. I want you to know that i will do anything to keep us together and make us love each other more day after day. I also want to thank you for being our badass manager. I couldnt ask for a better one. I want you to know that you make me strong when im feeling weak, you make me feel like a better man. Being around you makes me proud of being male. And when youre not with me, i feel ashamed of being one. Ive never met a wise man, if so its a woman.
Love Kurt

This letter made me smile so much, i read it over and over again.

November
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and its gonna be in my house. Im gonna invite Kurt, Krist, Dave and his mom, Courtney, Melissa, Becky and her sister and yeah. Mom's inviting a lot of his crew members from the channel, and they'll probably bring their families too. I invited Chad, but he said he was gonna spend it at Daniela's family's house.

Thanksgiving day
Me: mom! We're out of salt!!!!

Mom: no way
She said facing me. She had her hands smeared with seasoning.

Me: yes way

Mom: ohhh no
She said starting to walk around the kitchen.

Me: mom its fine. I'll just call Kurt and tell him to bring some salt
I said walking towards the phone. Mom nodded in relief.

Ku: hello

Me: hey love, its me.

Ku: hi little angel
He said lightening up

Me: look. Can i ask you for a little favor?

Ku: anything

Me: can you bring salt? We ran out of it

Ku: of course. What kind?

Me: uhhh. Processed?

Ku: okay i will
He chuckled. I chuckled as well

Me: okay thank you baby

Ku: anytime. Bye angel

I hung up

Me: Kurt's bringing some salt

Mom: oh he is? Thats great

The phone rang. I picked it up

Me: Roberts. Happy thanks giving
I said in a dull tone

Ku: hey, its me again

Me: oh baby, whats up

Ku: do you need something else?

Me: uhh, not sure. Let me ask mom

Ku: okay