the other gig

So its 5pm, and i guess i should start getting ready for the gig. First of all, i put a The Beatles record, cuz i need to listen to listen to music dor EVERYTHING , even when i go to poop. And i took a long shower. I washed my hair. Dried it. Then i went to my closet to decide what the hell should i wear. I stared at my clothes for like 20 minutes as if something new was gonna come out of it. Finally, i decided i would just wear a plain black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black vans. I dont wear makeup cuz aint nobody got time for that shit, but i decided to atleast make an effort and wear eye liner. I made a super thin line and it took me 10 damn minutes. Then i painted my nails black, of course. And then i just waited for them to arrive. Exactly at 6:01.

Mom:honey!! your friends are here!

i walked down the stairs.

Mom:is that eye liner?

me:bye mother

I said as i closed the door. Krist honked .

K:crysss, my twin!!

me:twin?

u asked smiling

K:yeah, cuz we have almost the same name

i rolleed my eyes and smiled.

C:heyy,, you look really dark

Ku: leave her alone

Kurt said as i sat down next to him inside the van.

C:i like it

Chad said to kurt

Ku:dude just shut up.

I laughed

Me:so wheres the concert at?

k:olympia

Me:nice

Ku:so, are you excited/

he askes me really excited. He looked cute when he got excited.

Me:Well yeah

Ku:me too

He said smiling

Me:i noticed

I smiled. After like 40 minutes we arrived at Olympia.

K:we are here!!

yelled krist paarking the van

C:gig! gig ! gig!

Ku:idiot

Said kurt laughing.

We entered the place, which looked like a club, and it had loud music blasting. I liked that.

Ku:im fucking nervous

Me:dont be.

We arrived backstage. And we entered a little room. There, kurt sat his guitar gently on the floor. Krist sat on the filthy couch. And Chad slowly started bringing the drum set into the room. i sat next to krist, and now i could read the sticker ob kurts guitar clearly.
it read "vandalism is as beautiful as a rock on a cops face". Clever. I liked that.

Me:hey kurt. I like the quote on your guitar. Did you come up with that?

ku:oh yeah. glad you understanded it.

Me:yeah

Ku:have you ever vandalized before?

he askes me handing me a cigarrette. I forgot about those. I took it of course.