Record deal

We woke up at 3pm, i was the last one to get up and i swear i would have not woken up if It wasnt for Krist.

D: good morning sleeping beauty
As i entered the kitchen. I gave Dave a middle finger, he guffawed.

Ku: hi beautiful
He said hugging me from behind. I still cant believe he's my boyfriend, like, a person like me with an angel like him.

Me: hey Kurt

K: so twin what you wanna eat?

Me: did you guys eat already?

K: no, cuz theres literally nothing in your fridge
Thats 100% true. My mom buys food once a month and its not that much. I mean, i barely eat really. I only eat pasta and Kraft mac and cheese. Cuz thats the only meal mom buys. I think thats whats inside the fridge right now, pasta.

Me: yeah, sorry about that. My mom doesnt buy that much food.

K: we were thinking buying hamburgers at that place near Olympia.

Me: Ollie Patties?(spongebob reference, lol)

D: yeah thats the one

Me: sounds good to me

K: fuck yeah!
He said clapping his hands

Me: ookay. Dress up then

Ku: well come with us to our homes so-

Me: Kurt. Have you seen my closet?

He stared at my clothes, at this moment it wasnt the best example cuz i was wearing a see through shirt with a fucking bra that you could see. No i didnt change to my pajamas last night. But i wear boy clothes most of the time.

K: yeah we've seen how you dress so your closet must be sexy

That made me blush a little. Kurt gave Krist a dirty look.

Me: Krist. I literally have 5 "sexy" outfits.

D: what youre saying is that we can-

Me: yeees. I'll lend you all clothes

K: okay, whatever you say. But if its too tight im out.

I chuckled. We went to my room and i searched through my closet. I looked for the biggest, oversized t-shirts. I grabbed my stretched Beatles t-shirt and gave it to Krist. I was pretty stretched and it looked just fine on him.

K: baaabe. You can borrow anything from my closer anytime as long as i can come to yours.

We all laughed. Then i looked for a big sweater to give Kurt. It didnt need to be that big cuz he was motherfucking skinny. I found a red sweater with blue stripes.

Ku: i like this

Me: im glad

Then i looked for another sweater for Dave. I gave him my white sweater that i hardly used cuz it was white, and i get stained easily.

D: i look fab

I laughed

Me: oh and by the way. I have something to tell you guys

K: ooh. What is it?

Me: eh. I just want to tell you guys that a dude saw your concert yesterday and liked it so he gave me his card.
I said with a careless tone, just to fuck with them.