manager, best friend

Its been two months since the band and i met. I havent seen them in 2 weeks cuz Kurts still in the process of writing new songs and getting the band sponsored. Last week he requestes one of their songs on the radio and they played it! We were so fucking happy. Last week i was put a lot of posters of them in my school hallways to spread the word too. Though i havent been fully disconected with them. We all talk through the phone. Chad calls me, krist calls me. The one that calls me the MOST is Kurt. He calls me EVERYDAY at 8 and we talk for hours. Lastnight we talked from 8 to 11. We talk about our childhood. He talked about his parents divorce, which is pretty sad. And how he got into drugs, which is pretty fucked up but he isnt to blame. I talk about my deppression and what hapened to my father. Hes in jail. He got in jail for a LOT of reasons, but i dont care and he doesnt care about me neither so whatever.
Today is friday. But a special friday cuz theres no school today cuz the teachers have this conference and shit so yeah. I just woke up at 10am and i walk into the kitchen. My mother was there.
Great.
Mom: up so late?

me: i dont have school today. Why are you still here? Arent you supposed to be at ur work?

i said as i opened the fridge. I took the grape juice.

Mom: i told you i had a night shift today. If you would LISTEN

me: i listen what i want to listen

My mom had this random schedule. She was a news reporter. She was the weather girl. More like the weather idiot. Ive never bothered to watch her on tv. I mean i really didnt care.

Me: mother can you drive me to walgreens?

mom: what for

Me: to buy more hair dye
My roots were really starting to grow. And i hate when that happens. Besides, im thinking of changing it to another color. I mean its time actually.

Mom: no. Walk there

Me: FINE!

I ran upstairs and changed clothes. I put on a the queen t shirt, black jeans and black adidas. My Adidas were ugly, but its all my mother could spend for me so yeah. I went downstairs, grabbed my wallet and stormed out the door. Walgreens was like ten minutes from here driving, i wonder how long it would take me to walk there. Probably twice. I decided to just take the bus. I made sure i could afford it.
The bus arrived and it droped me off at walgreens. When i got inside it was pretty empty, but then i remember its friday morning. I went to the hair care area or however you call it, and started eyeing the different hair dyes. I really couldnt decide. Finally i picked one. Then i remembered that i finished the last little bottle of anti deppression pills, so i took a bottle. I went to the cash register and payed for it. Now i have to get back home and i think i dont have enough money for the bus. I guess i'll have to walk back home.
When i got home i went straight to my room and turned on my record player and Red Hot Chilli Peppers started playing.
I did the whole dyeing hair process and i blow dried it. I looked in the mirror and i liked it, it wasnt that bad really. I look different though.
Suddenly my mom walks into my room

mom : Crystal Kirks on the ph...
She stops talking. She looks pretty shocked, its my hair.

Me: what?

Mom: you look..good
She said as if she couldnt believe it.

Me :thanks
i walk past her to get to the phone. We never bothered to buy an extra long cord cuz its not like we get phone calls everyday. But that changed now. i keep insisting my mom to buy another phone for my room cuz we only hav one, in the hallway. With the stupid short cord and in the MIDDLE of the hallway. Sometimes i feel lik my moms listening to the conversations i hav. as always, she says no.