Dark Times

Draco's POV:

The lights turned off in the burrow.

Everyone was panicking. I trying to find Hermione but she was gone.

The lights turned on again.

"Guys where is Hermione?" I started to panic while sitting down to calm myself.

"She was here a second ago" Lavender stated. How dumb could she get?
Everyone saw her a second ago.

"Yeah we all know that" I replied with sarcasm in my voice.

"Draco, no need to be rude" Molly said.

"Yeah but Lavender here is not helping at all" I said trying to be calm.

"Draco" Molly sat down next to me
"We can find her, Harry is a very experienced auror..."

"I know but right now I have no idea where my girlfriend is."

"She can't have gotten that far, it's only been 2 minutes." Potter said.

"Ever herd of apperation." I asked him.

"Oh yes that... well she could be far away or close." Harry said trying not to sound stupid, which he failed at miserably.

"Well that does not help." George and Fred both say.

I groaned.

"Maybe she is in the house, you never know." Lavender speaks up.

"We can try to look for her." Harry suggests, even I he knows Lavender's idea is idiotic.

We all stand up and look for Hermione. I go up the stairs, into rooms. But nothing she is not in the house. I start to panic.

"Why is she not here? Who took her? Why did someone take her? Maybe she ran away by herself? But why would she run away? Maybe from me?"

"Malfoy, chill, Hermione is a very strong person. She could be anywhere but we will find her. Who do you think would possibly want to take such an experienced witch?" Harry asked me while heading to the sofa with me.

"The only two people who would take her would be Ron but he is here, and my dad but he is in Askaban." I said.

"Ok let's get this simple stuff out of the way. So can you contact Hermione in any way?"

"No, she left all of her stuff here." I said looking at her phone and keys on a table near the door.

"Wait." Harry said, he muttered to him self while walking back and forth.

"But when Ron came and Lavender told that she was pregnant... all the lights turned of, who did that? If Ron still has the Deluminator he could of switch the lights off so they person who captured Hermione could get to her." Harry said.

"So your saying Ron had something to do with Hermione's capture?" I asked trying to make out all of Harry's points.

"Yeah, I do" Harry said wile scratching his head.

We stood up and pinned Ron to the chair tiny wooden chair he was in.

"Did you have a part in Hermione being gone?" Harry asked Ron in a loud tone.

"Do you really think I would? Harry why would you think it was me? Come on we are best friends" Ron said.

"Not anymore Ron, I am not your friend. Just answer the question... are you or are you not part of it" Harry shouted at him again l.

"No, of course not" Ron said.

I didn't believe him. But still, Harry forced me to let him go

"I don't believe him" I whispered to Harry.

"Same, we could use something so he could tell the truth" Harry said

"So like.. the Veritaserum" I said

"Yes, exactly" Harry said

"But how are we going to get it, we can't make it, it very advanced and it would take about 20 to 30 days, it is strictly controlled by the Ministry of Magic." I said.

"How do you know all of this?" Harry asked me.

"I was pretty good a potions" I said smirking.

"OkI thought because Snape liked you, you got good grades" Harry said.

"Whatever, now how do we get the potion" I asked impatiently

"Follow me I know someone who can help us"

_______________________________________

The gif above is the Veritaserum. Who do you think it is?

Edited by demowolf