That Night

Hermione POV

I was walking to go to my apartment in San Francisco. Yes, I now live in San Francisco. It is quite beautiful. 

One day I was just walking by then I saw a small bar. It's called "The Pub". 

 I thought maybe because I had a hard time a work today, I would go in and have a drink. 

I walked in, sat down and I asked for a margarita.

While waiting for my drink to arrive I spotted white haired man. He didn't look old. Usually when I see people with white hair they are around 70 years old. 

(People who have white hair and you are not 70 or up and you dyed it you always seem to make it fit. You people look awesome.) 

He did look a little drunk and also looked familiar. When I got my drink I wondered if my server knew why the man was crying.

"Excuse me, but that man over there. Do you know why he's crying?" I asked.

"No ma'am. He been coming since last year. He comes orders a drink and then another and then gets drunk. Then cries, or sometimes even yells. One time we had sent him out since he couldn't stop yelling at the costumers. When we have to close, he goes of the bar across the street." The server replied "I have to go, I hope you enjoy your drink ma'am." 

"Oh, ok then... Thank you sir" I said looking back at the drunk man.

I went over to him and sat down across from him.

"Sir, why are you crying" I asked kindly. 

I couldn't see his face because he was looking at the table. He did not reply but he did stop crying.

"Sir I know that this is none of my business but when I saw you, you were crying. Why is that?"

He looked up to me. His eyes were red form crying. Now I knew who he was.

"Granger...." He said.

"Yes Mal...Draco, why are you here?" I asked.

"This is where I drink my sorrows down," Draco said.

"You have to stop, go back to your house, have a good night sleep and don't be coming here tomorrow. I'm coming back to see if you're here. And if you are then you'll be sorry." I said.

" I can't," He said looking down.

"And why is that?" I asked impatiently.

"Just leave me alone" he cried out.

"Tell me why you can't do that Draco," I asked a bit angry.

"I don't have a bloody house Hermione," He said with tears rolling down his face.

"Come to my house, you can sleep on my couch" I said wiping his tears.

"You would really let me?" He asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Yeah come on. Lets go" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up to his feet.

The same server who brought me my drink and told me about Draco mouthed "Thank You". 

Did he really think Draco was that annoying? Well I did think Draco was a git at Hogwarts so I couldn't blame the guy. 

EDITED BY demowolf