True Feelings

They saw Lexie jumping up and down and making her lips into a kiss position, she was probably making kissing noises as well. Draco noticed an angry face on Lexie's dad. Probably because Lexie was making kissing noises and a 6 year old shouldn't really be doing that. 

Soon they left the beach and it was just Draco and Hermione. 

They got off the big rock and Draco being a gentleman helping Hermione climb down. It was already 5:00 (pm) and the beach was getting empty. 

They were walking right next to the water holding hands and simply daydreaming.

"Its really hot." Draco said braking the silence.

"Uh yeah, it is San Francisco and its the summer." Hermione laughed. 

"I'm going to take a swim." Draco said walking into the water.

"Want to join me?" he smirked.

'Oh that old smirk' Hermione thought.

"Sure why not" she said following him into the water.

"Its a lot colder then last time I went in." Hermione said standing on her tiptoes so the water wouldn't reach her stomach.

Draco went under water knowing Hermione couldn't see him because of all the seaweed. 

He went waited a bit until he knew Hermione was worried and went behind her, grabbed her hips and dunked her into the water.

The both went up to get air.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" Hermione shouted all wet.

"Didn't you know that if you get used to the water after if you whole body is wet?" Draco reminded her.

"Don't act smart with me. We both know that I am the smartest." She said crossing her arms.

"So you don't thing I am smart." Draco asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"You can be smart at times, but not as smart as me. I am the smartest witch in our generation. And you probably can't do anything that proves that you are smart" she said with a wicked smile.

"Well guess what? I can" Draco said

"yeah? Then let me hear it" she said

 "I am smart enough to kiss you. And by the way I did save you from falling off that rock into the depths of the ocean. And also falling in love with you the day I saw you" he said looking at Hermione straight into her eyes..

Hermione laughed at his phrasing not noting what he had just said. 

"Oh...umm... Well... That was very smart of you I guess." She said surprised. 

They got closer and closer 'till their lips touched.

 The kissed slowly at first scared of what other people around them would think, but soon lost that sense of sacredness. They kissed passionately not caring about the world around them.