Memory

Hermione's POV:

"Wait..." Draco started "I do remember..."

"What Draco?" Blaise asked.

"I remember this little girl with curly blonde hair... oh and eyes like mine. I know she was not my daughter because I am only 23 and I would never have a child this age" he said.

"Well what's her name" Theo asked.

Then I realized he was talking about Lexie. I put my hand to my mouth and gasped.

"I don't know her name I just..." Draco started

"Her name is Lexie Reade Patterson" I said.

"Yes that was her name, how do you know her?" Draco asked with confusion.

"I baby sit her and you met her and spent time with her because she was always at our house" I said, my eyes tearing up again.

"Oh" Draco said.

"Why don't we go home, you Honey-Hermione, will go to your apartment and get your stuff, Ok?" Theo said.

"Yeah I'll go now" I said walking out to go to my apartment.

Draco's POV:

My mind is blank , I feel dumb because I don't know anything that happened to me. 

If someone did this to me they will be beaten up till the die. Did I really date Hermione Granger the know it all bookworm.

Now that I see her she looks good. I mean she does not have the frizzy wild hair anymore, her teeth finally grew into a good size. Her body was... wait Draco you don't really know her, you can't say these things in you head. Nah, I can, she has one hot body.

_______________________________________

I know this is short, don't kill me but I really wanted to write this part but I did not have that much time so that is why I made it short. Hoped you liked it!😝