The Burrow (Part 1)

Draco's POV:

"Don't be nervous, they will love you when they get to know you a little better." Said Hermione  with hope in her words.

"The only thing they know about me is that I am a death eater and I kill people" I said  bluntly.

"But you have never killed anyone, you might have helped death eaters but that does not mean your a killer"

"Just knock on the door" I said and took a deep breath.

The mother, I think, opened the door.

"Hermione! Nice to see you" Molly said and gave Hermione a bear hug.

She turned to my direction. .

"And this must be Draco Malfoy. I read the paper. You grew up at a fine man" Molly said still smiling.

"Thank you. And may I ask what your name is?" I have to make a good impression.

"Molly, so let's go in the house, hurry, hurry" she turned. Hermione and I followed her into the house. There I spotted Potter.

"Harry what are you doing here?" Hermione asked rushing towards him.

"It was a surprise that Ginny and Harry showed up. But a very happy surprise indeed" Molly said.

"Where is Ginny?" Hermione asked quite eagerly.

"She in her room"

Hermione ran up the stairs.

"Malfoy, what a surprise you dating my best friend" Harry Potter said with a bit of bitterness in his voice.

"Yeah, I uh. I never saw it coming. But I-I am" I said awkwardly, "dating her. Umm if you didn't. Uh-"

Just then the twins came walking in .

"So what did he do now" Fred said.

"Don't say that Fred" Molly said.

"He's dating Hermione" Harry said.

"How would Hermione let him date her?" George said with a disgusting look.

"Because she loves me" I said annoyed about the conversation.

"Ok guys let go and eat." Molly interrupted, "HERMIONE, GINNY! DINNER IS READY"

_______________________________________

So it summer so I can't write a lot because in am going places and doing things all day. Part two is coming out after tomorrow. And it's going to be longer chapter