Beach

Hermione took Lexie's hand and ran over to the water where Lexie jumped at the temperature. 

"Its cwold Mione" Lexie complained.

"C'mon you get used to it" Hermione said taking her hands and pulling her in.

They both walked slowly to deeper water until Lexie went under.

"Lexie! Lexie!" Hermione shouted. Looking around worriedly. Then suddenly something grabbed her foot and then jumped out of the water. "I got you! I got you! HAhahahhahah!" Lexie laughed. 

"Ha ha ha" Hermione said, "Oh I think you're dad's coming. You should head out of the water. Don't worry I'll only take a moment." Hermione said as Lexie started swimming towards shore. 

Hermione looked back at Lexie at the exact time that Draco had taken his shirt off. 

And Hermione had to say, he's gotten much better since Hogwarts. 

*Back to Lexie (not her POV though)*

Lexie got to the sandy coast and saw how Draco was staring at Hermione in the water. 

She put her hands on her hips and swayed them side to side as she walked over to him. 

"Hey Dwaco!" She shouts taking his attention. "I have a small question. But its a swecret" She said shushing him and making a signal to make him come closer. 

"Do you fancy Hermione? Because I can tell. You should make a move on her on the beach. And then kwiss" She said making kissy noises. "That is how my daddy made a move on my mommy, it was on the beach. He said it was weally romantic" 

Draco looked confused at how the six year old could know all of this. But he ignored it. "How did your mother feel about it?" He said standing up.

"She never got to tell me because she... she, said bye-bye a while ago" Lexie said sadly

"Oh..."Draco looked down at her and gave her a hug. "Ok then... I'll go." Draco said as he started to walk over to the water. But as a friendly surpise he ended up tripping on Lexies sand castle destroying it and making a fool out of him self. 

"DWACO!" She shouted. Then from a bit farther away we heard a honk and turned around. 

"That's Lexie's dad!" Hermione said now right next to Draco drying herself out. 

"How did you-" he said confused but just ignored it as well. 

Draco decided he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone new to as Lexie's dad was talking to her he just walked around the beach and found a huge rock looking into the ocean. "Oh hey there" He heard a voice behind him.

Naturally you would just jump slightly but not Draco. He turned around and lauched a white spark out of his hand making his target trip and almost fall off the rock. 

Draco saw the brown hair he knew and grabbed his targets arm. "Hermione... I'm so sorry." He said pulling her up to his chest. 

"Hey don't worry about it." She said looking into his eyes. She turned her head closed her eyes and pulled herself in. She kissed Draco slowly and passionately until they heard a high pitched screech from far away. The two stood upright and looked over to where the sound came from, and there stood Lexie jumping up and down.

This whole chapter was made by demowolf