Authors note and sequel?

Ok guys, I'm literally close to crying...

That was it! After a whole years work it's the end of Lost in the Music; the end of my first ever novel!

I know that this may turn out to be quiet long so I'll try and not pore my heart out in the form of an authors note!

First things first and this is what I've been waiting ages to tell you all....there is going to be a sequel to Lost in the Music! So it was awhile ago that I decided this but I've been waiting until now to reveal it and I hope that it's a good surprise ;-)

In the next book it will still be in Kat's perspective however the tension and suspense will be taken up a notch and there are some really big twists in the story.... Also the next book goes more into the gang and what actually happens between the rival gangs. There have been some hints in this book about what's going to happen and they're a couple of things that happen in the next book which will be quite upsetting to write-or read-but nevertheless they have to happen within the story...I will give away no more!

Unfortunately I'm not able to enter Lost in the Music in the watty awards this year because it was started before November 1st...however I am going to enter it in the new wattpad competition which is for original fiction and I know that I probably don't have a chance but I thought that I may as well enter it...

Dedication: To Adorkable_dreamer for being my 100th follow. Sorry what? There are now over 100 of you amazing people and over 20,000 views?! That's incredible for me to think about and thank you every single one of you!

And finally the thing that I've been waiting to say...I know that everyone always says this at the end of their books but I really truly mean this: thank you so so much for reading and voting and commenting and doing anything at all to support this story because it really does mean the world to me.This may seem weird but every time that I would come back from school and I had had a bad mark for a maths test or something after I had tried so hard to do well. And if I would check my emails to find that someone had comment or voted for my story or even if the book had only gone up by a couple of reads it would make me feel so much better. And that's why I would like to be a professional writer. Not because of the fame, but because I aspire to be the kind of person who inspires others and so if someone sends me a message telling me that they like my writing or that they like my book then I would literally just shake my head and not quite belive that they had written that.

I know that this may not sound like it but I truely do mean it when I say that I am thankful for every single one you.

So please vote and please do comment to let me know if you liked this book and if you would like me to write a second one and thank you so much for sticking with this (and looking past all my bad punchuation!) and I will speak to you again when I upload the first chapter of the sequel to Lost in the Music!

I really do

~ Mair xxxx