Chapter 7

Tyler's POV

I flung myself over Troye, making sure to press my body against his. Shit. The things he does that makes me want to do such dirty things to him. My eyes searched his, switching my gaze to his lips and his blue orbs.

"I thought you were 'more cute' when i first met you .. -and i still do,"

I felt a side smirk cross my face with such confidence. His face was so innocent and his lips were formed in a perfect gap.

How can i resist clashing my lips against his at this moment. He was under my control, giving me all the right access to just pull his lips against mine.

My words earned the sassy side of Troye as he rolled his eyes. Little did he know that this wasn't just a little slip of my words. It was all true, which was pathetic and sad but hey, atleast my thoughts had the confidence to state this.

Seconds later, I felt his petite hands rest on my chest and push me back to my original spot. I gave a low chuckle as he tried to contain the blush rising in his cheeks.

He squirmed around in the sheets and my eyes flashed with glee and mirth.

A few minutes has passed and his hitched breathing turned into steady breaths, and finally turned into faint humming.

My eyes stared intently at Troye's back admiring at how my shirt fit him so snuggly at his sides that i just might let him keep it, just to see him walk around with my possesion.

I wish he could just turn around so i could see his angelic face when he slept but i was left with the view of his back. I quickly glanced at the clock and almost gasped at the fact that it was 6 in the morning.

I literally just did an allnighter with the aussie that is currently fast asleep. Just the perfect thing to do on the first night.

A risky idea crossed my mind as i slithered my arms across his waist, pulling him closer to my chest. It wasn't until now that i cursed that stupid t-shirt that kept our bodies seperated.

I just wanted to keep Troye as close as possible. After last night, i hope he took a hint that i have these haunting, narrow feelings for him that i just couldn't seem to control. It's like they had it's mind of it's own whenever Troye was in sight.

And that sooner or later, i wont be able to hold back that kiss.

Troye's POV

The sun spilled in through the window as i woke up to the alarm that was set for 7:30. My eyes fluttered open and looked around the room.

I sighed in relief as i saw the familar room of Tyler's. By now, i thought it was all just a dream, a faint imagination. I ended up giggling to myself as i thought of what happened last night, only to cause a body stir behind me.

That's when my senses came back to life. I felt a neck tucked into comfortably into mine and muscular arms firmly wrapped against my torso. Our legs were tangled and my back was pressed against someone's defined chest.

My cheeks reddened and i cleared my throat. "Hey.. Tyler..?" I whispered, looking down at his entwined fingers that rested across my waist.

"..Hm?" He mumbled through my neck, tightening his grasp.

"You're kind of keeping me captive, and as much as i want to be held prisoner, i'll pass," I breathed out., wishing he could see my bold, scanty smirk.

"Consider me your dentention cell, ya filthy animal," He snickered, heaving me closer to his chest, causing multiple tingles to gush through my skin. His warm, soft hands played with my shirt, raising it slightly as my cheeks instantly flushed under his cozy touch. Quivers rushed through my body and i caught the light, satisfied chuckles from Tyler. "Ya, filthy, dirty animal," He growled, roaming his hands on my uncovered stomache and i was soon a squirming mess under him.