Chapter 21

AYYYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER UPLOAD! Here's a Tyler point of view in the beginning bc why not, anyways i have nothing to say, so enjoy this chapter, you greedy WHORES <3

Tyler's POV

"Tyler," I perceived Troye's whining as i continued my work on his neck. "I can't finish the story when you're thrashing your tongue all over my flesh," I disregarded him and watched intently at how he bit down on his lip harshly, taking in a sharp intake of air as my lips came in contact with his soft spot.

"I heard everything i needed to hear," I mumbled into his skin, quickly pecking his lips lightly. And indeed i did, my mind arrogantly reminded myself, boasting up my self-confidence. It turns out that Caspar, being the fucking desperate asshole he is, asked my aussie to be his boyfriend.

"Well not everything.." He drawled out, inducing my mind to stop dead in it's track. I pulled away gingerly, keeping our intense eyes locked. "And that is?" I urged him on, my poor heart throbbing with anxiety.

We were currently lounging in the kitchen, Troye, who was seated on the kitchen counter with his legs dangling lazily off the edge and me, comfortably squeezed in between the gap he created with his legs.

"I forgot to include, you know, in my little summary," He held our gaze as his hands swept to catch mine in his. "That i'm genuinely so fucking sorry," He annouced with a strong frown, leading to the swelling of my heart.

I just stared at him, dumbfounded at how nervous and sensitive he actually looked when in reality, I was ready to forgive him in less than seconds.

Troye's hands grew weak and fragile in mine when he noticed the vivd silence that surrounded us. I was just about to open my mouth when his pained voiced interrupted me abruptly. "I'm actually the worst. I fucking ditched you that night," I watched in awestruck at the boy who stumbled over his words with a scowl on his face.

I realized I had to put a stop to his discouragement before my heart splits in two from the Troye's dispair but then again, teasing him about it sounds way better than doing it directly.

My smirk wavered as i put on my best 'thoughtful face'. My fingers reached towards my chin and i held it gently, pretending to be engrossed with my utterly meaningless thoughts.

"Tyler stop that," Troye wailed, penetrating the tranquility in the air. Troye wrapped his legs around me tightly, triggering a stirr in my lower region.

I could feel the heat and blood in my whole system traveling to my lower half that was now brushing lightly against his member, turning me on beyond belief. "I don't know," I trailed off, faintly tilting my head to the side. His legs squeezed tighter around my waist, making me groan from the intense sexual frustration in the small kitchen.

I narrowed my eyes at him, only to recieve a notorious, almost innocent smile from the aussie. I looked at him with disbelief, my eyebrows perking at his actions, "You did not just do that."

Troye's POV

I only shrugged and leaned upward, grazing our lips together, my prior guilt and shame nearly gone just replaced with want, desire and lust. I basked in how his body grew stiff at my actions. I loved being in control at how his body was reacting.

His hands gripped my waist as i locked my arms around his neck. His hot, haggard breath fanned my face as i kissed his cheeks, gliding my lips to under his ear where i vaguely remembered that was where one of his tender spots were located.