Chapter 6

Troye's POV

While Tyler struggled to climb back onto the bed, i had the chance to examine his lean body. His muscles flexed as he grabbed onto my helpful hand, hauling him up.

Sparks flew from the single touch and i surpressed bit a moan. The sexual tension in this room was quite high at the moment and all i felt like doing was just kissing that damn boy, weird enough.

He grunted as he fussled with the sheets, letting it rest slightly above his waist. I had to bawl my hands into fist cautiously, incase i did something so regretable.

I find myself staring at his bare chest and lips as his eyes were staring intensly at the ceiling. His chest rose and fell with every sudden breath and my heart clenched uncontrollably.

The humming that came from him surprised me a little, but soothed me at the same time. I kept my eyes fixed on him, studying the rhythm and noticed it was that new one direction song.

With his eyes still piercing into the ceiling, he sang,

"...-Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change"

"Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage-"

His voiced seemed to crack on the last word, giving him a look of complete innocence and embarrassment. His head snapped towards mine, a smile spontaneously forming on his face. A giggle seemed to slip out of his mouth which caused me to laugh in a flash.

"Oh shut up," He covered my mouth with his hands which instantly cut off my laughter. "Laughing at others is rude," He brought his face closer to mine, looking directly into my eyes. My eyes widen from the sudden closeness but i stood in place.

His body was practically laying over mine and i couldn't help but feel the need to just grind my body against his. His minty, hot breathe hit my face and i shivered in pleasure.

Fuck. Why in the hell is he playing these games with me. Am i just a toy to him? A game? A fool to be played with? I'm 100% sure he knows what he's doing and he probably just wants to see me to suffer from all his contineous flirting.

Or whatever he's doing that's making me fall head over heels for him.

I shook off my feelings and my senses came back to reality. With my free hand, i forefully pushed him away. He ended up on the edge of the bed, but i would of preferred him falling to the floor, for the 3rd time.

He tilted his head to the side as he looked at me, giving me enough time to make out the sadness that overcomed his eyes.

There was also a different emotion that portrayed his face... anger?

"Just..go to sleep Tyler," I sighed, pulling my sheets over me. I shifted my body, so my back faced him. I just wanted to be left alone at the moment, and i doubt he would let me be.

I gave off a fake snore and rustled around, giving off signs that i was 'asleep'. That's when i felt the space next to me sink from Tyler's weight. His legs brushed against mine but he instantly ripped of the slight contact. "Whatever," He grunted subtly, whooshing midly in the warm bed linen.

All it took was that one word that made my heart instantly shatter and smash through my organs, causing my stomache to twist and turn from discomfort. He was defiantly mad at me, maybe even raging and fuming but it's not different from any other situation since i don't even fucking know why

It wasn't long before he yanked half of the covers that covered me comfortably, onto him. In less than a few seconds, my scrawny body was exposed to the cold, frigid room. I shivered from the breeze coming from the vent and cursed.

My head snapped towards Tyler, only making me more pissed at the fact he was comforted by all the sheets.

"Stop being an ass and share," I grasped onto the sheets and pulled as if my life depended on it.

But i was nothing compared to Tyler's broad, thick muscles. "I thought you were sleeping," He mocked, tugging onto the sheets, this time, a little harder and rougher as he finished his sentence.

"I thought you were nice, but aren't we all fucking wrong." I growled, releasing my grip on the covers in defeat.

Next thing you know, i was promptly pressed against the bed with a delicate weight hovering about my chest, with two lean arms trapping me in between. I almost felt like a prisoner in a jail cell but in this case, was more pleasant

Tyler's arm supported him from either side, giving him full control. My body stiffened under his, due to the extreme closness of our bodies.

As his bare chest rose, it would press against my shirt-covered chest and i swear, he probably could hear my heart beating the fuck out right now.

"I thought you were 'more cute' when i first met you .. -and i still do," His strong, proud side smirk brought life to me as those words slipped out his mouth.

I tried to play it cool by casually rolling my eyes at his words, pushing him off me gently by a swift motion of my hands but on the inside, my hormones were swarming like crazy.

I dove into the sheets one last time, hoping to find sleep and thank god i did. Sleeping with a smile that night felt so right since the person who caused that smile was in the same exact bed with me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

VERY SHORT UPDATE :-(

but it's better than nothing!❤️

-Should i do a Troye or Tyler's POV next? ((leave a comment))

- P L E A S E comment, vote, follow, read, anything❤️ it really does mean alot

-Uploading very soon, love ya