Chapter 26: Part 2

[[WARNING: This chapter is a smut chapter and if you're the type of person who can't handle reading about guys taking it up the ass, don't read and just wait for chapter 27, and for the others; ENJOY PART 2 OF CHAPTER 26]]

RECAP:

"Giving in to what we both been craving ever since we got here," Tyler whispered and their eyes connected. Neither one of them spoke, it was understood what was being said. They both knew what was going to happen. "What do you mean..?" Troye still questioned stupidly because he didn't believe that Tyler wanted him that way. Not like how he wants Tyler.

Tyler smirks and presses a chaste kiss to Troye's mouth "I'm making your dream a reality, babe,"

----------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

Troye's eyes widened in humiliation and all the blood from his body went straight to his cheeks. Much to Tyler's amusement, Tyler ignored the opportunity to further embarrass the boy beneath him and smashed their lips together, igniting the sparks between them. Since Troye was below, he wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck and pulled him closer. Tyler's tongue was soon invading Troye's overly eager mouth making the prominent youtuber grab his locks and yank him harder into him.

Tyler's mouth was ruthless, aggressive, and hungry as their lips moved against one another. Tyler's hands moved to Troye's waist to hold himself steady, Troye begin to grind and rotate his hips hard against Tyler's boner. Tyler growled audibly against Troye's lips and grabbed onto his waist, hoisting him forward so Tyler was straddling his hips. Troye continued moving up and down at a mild pace to create some much needed friction much to Tyler's frustration.

Both boys were being consumed with lust, want, desire and passion. Their bodies were fueling with this overbearing and exciting heat neither one has felt before in their lives and neither one of them wanted to give it up, not now. They wanted to muster up as much of this feeling as they could.

Tyler's plumped lips kissed Troye's bare shoulders gently, his lips remaining on my flushed, burning skin as Troye let out a pleasure-filled moan that racked his body in bliss. His eyes were shut tightly and his lips were pursed as i tried to stifle the sexual groans that would naturally grace his lips. His lips was shaped in an 'o' as Tyler's mouth worked at his neck, licking furiously at his crimson skin. Troye was squirming uncontrollably under Tyler's vigorous touch.

Whilst Troye was drowning in waves of pleasure from the latter boy's slender, sensual flicking, Tyler was already engaging with his deep, hard grinding against Troye's lower half. Tyler's concentrated and hard rubbing was generating loads of whimpering from under him. Troye instantly felt the swelling increase tenfold as Tyler's dick grazed his own. "Take these off," Troye ordered, pulling Tyler's pajama bottoms from behind, exposing the pale flesh of his ass.

Tyler swifty heaved his body from Troye, rolled to the side and ripped off his clothing. He was nude and Troye examined his lean body thoroughly, eyes widening and mouth agape. His eyes dared to travel further down his stomach and down to his slight tan line. Troye felt very self conscious as his eyes never tore off of Tyler's figure, touring and exploring the parts where the sun never shined.

Troye was sure that his eyes was brimmed with several feelings but the emotions that probably stuck out more was the pure awe and amazement at how Tyler was actually perfect. At the moment, Troye was too caught up in Tyler's actual beauty to say anything as the moonlight played a part in shining it across Tyler's unblemished skin. "Oh god, don't tell me you've never seen a dick before, we're both guys for godsake," Tyler's exaggerated eye roll and surprisingly light smirk broke the quiet atmosphere.