Chapter 22

Troye's POV

Light penetrated my eyes as they fluttered open, adjusting to the harsh lighting that was seeping through the small window. A strangling groan vanished my lips lightly as my hands nonchalantly roamed the bed sheets to the side of me.

What i wanted to feel was a figure snuggling, close to me, near me, but i was found with complete emptiness.

Fucking deserted.

As the feeling of vacancy soon wrapped itself rather madly and wildly around my brain, my eyes shot up with panic. My hands went clampy as my body dove upward with dread and absolute hysteria at the thought of Tyler being anywhere but beside me.

I was soon heading straight back down from the intense collision of what felt like a fucking boulder.

A deep, pained groan mustered out of my body as my head flopped back down to it's original state.

My eyes were shut tightly from the force, my arms already reaching and attempting to clutch and craddle my own face.

My hands rubbed my forehead furiously and i gave a sigh as the aching pain soon worn off as I allowed one eye to observe the cause of my upcoming headache.

My whole frame relaxed and loosened with relief and gratitude as my eyes scanned his bare back muscles that seemed to be luring and tempting me to just drag my tongue over his exposed, naked back.

Tyler's lack of clothing was the cause of the fucking earthquake that was taking place in my boxers as my dick quivered at the dirty scenarios that i could possibly think of, which might i add, included more then just a bare back.

A smirk broke through my face as i brought myself back up, only to engulf him from the back. As my arms circled his waist, i couldn't control the comfortable sigh that was released. I heaved him closer, craving some skin contact between us.

In less than a few seconds, my uncovered, insecure chest was pressed tightly against his back as we shared body warmth. This, i could get used to, i realized, allowing my smirk to grow more with absolute cockiness.

With my arms cloaked around his waistline, possesively and warmly, he leaned further into my hold, his hair brushing my neck lightly, sending instant shivers to surge through my dazed figure.

"Mornin' Tilly," I lowered my lips to his smooth skin, gnawing and tugging lightly. It was way too early for this but i couldn't control myself when Tyler was looking so fucking irresistible and sultry all the damn time.

I waited for a response, a witty retort, sexual noises, anything, but after a few moments, i took the hint that something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Tyler?" I corrected my words as i called him by his first name instead of his nickname. Due to the switch of words, Tyler cringed in my arms and i squeezed him, reassuringly.

The sudden reaction was not what i was intentionally aiming for, plus, it surely didn't comfort me that everything was fine.

It only made the whole situation worse.

It was difficult to see his face when i was behind him but i still attempted to swirl and swivel in my spot, wanting to atleast take a glimpse at his facial features. My eyes were able to make out what seemed like a phone which was clutched with his hands but my view soon faded. 

"Tyler, look at me," I demanded, a tint of desperation seeping through as i tried to rummage through his stubborness.

He just snuggled deeper to my chest and i gave out a frustrated sigh. A sexual frustrated sigh.