Ch.6 Hidden Talents

Marks PV
It was 7:30AM and I came into Y/N room when She was sleeping. I had shaving cream and a feather. I put shaving cream in her hand and toke the feather and rubbed it on her nose so she would scratch it with the hand the saving cream was in.

Y/N PV
I felt an itch on my nose so I did what any other person would do, I scratched it. When I did I felt something cold and wet on my nose, It was shaving cream. When I felt it I opened my to see Mark laughing his ass off.

"I'm going to get you back. Just you wait."

"Oh really what are you going do." I was half awake so I didn't really think about that.

"Well I have something you will never expected." I didn't really.

"Oh I'm so scared!" He was being sarcastic, but I hope I'll think of a good prank to pull on him.

"Anyway I'm already up so I mite as well make breakfast."

"I'll get the vlog camera." I headed downstairs in my [Favorite Animal] PJ bottoms and my [Favorite Color] Tank-Top.

"Oh hey Jack, I didn't think you where up?"

"Yeah I heard Mark walking in ya room so I thought I could figure out what video I should do."

"I'm going to make breakfast, any requests?"

"Eggs and Bacon Please."

"You got it." He laughed and I Blushed a little and one again Mark points it out AGAIN!

"Y/N your blushing this time I know it. This time you can't make any excuse!"

"It's hot in here! Did you forget that we live in LA."

"Fine! You win this time Y/N but one of these days you will run out of excuses."

"These aren't excuse! Jack back me up here!"

"Yay Mark she just a little hot."

"Fine." After that I finished making breakfast and served it to them. After we all finished, Mark said that he needed to buy a game at Game Stop Jack and I also needed a new game so we came with him. Mark and Jack sat up front and I sat in the back, when we where driving, [Favorite Song] came on and I sang along quickly so that Mark and Jack wouldn't hear me but they did. "Y/N you have an amazing voice!"

"Yah! Ya can sing for ya channel. everyone would love ya voice."

"I don't think I do."

"But ya do."

"Ok I'll try but it will be a one time thing ok?"

"Alright." After a while, we made it to Game Stop. Mark and Jack bought their games now I need to buy mine but the question is which one. So I ask on Twitter and they all said to get Outlast 2 so I did and when home to set up everything to record Outlast. And try to figure out how to record me singing and what song to sing.