Ch. 2 Metting Mark And Jack

Skip to Monday

I'm on the plane to LA listening to [Favorite Song] when a 15 year old girl walks up to me. "C...Can...I...G...Get your autograph?" She was so nervous I had to say yes. She handed me one of my hoodies that I was selling and I got out my golden sharpie that I carry around incase a fan comes up and signed it. "Th...Thank you!"

"No Thank you for watching my videos and supporting me. You are the reason why I do this so I can make you happy when your feeling down. Thank you so much." Then she walk away with a smile on her face.

Skip to after flight

I got out of the plane and texted Mark were he was at and waited for a response. Not so long after he told me he was out side in his car so I walk out and right before my eyes Mark was there in his car. "Mark it so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you to. Let me get your luggage."

"There's no need I can handle it."

"Are you sure? You know I have been working out."

"I can tell." So I let him get my bags and jumped into the front seat. "So when is Jack coming?"

"In a hour. That gives us some time to kill before he gets here."

"What do you want to do for a hour?"

"Eat?"

"Yeah we can go to [Favorite Restaurant] they have the best [Favorite Food]."

"Ok I'm trusting you Y/N."

Skip to after lunch

"Where is Jack we have been waiting here for 30mins." 

"Calm down Mark, he's probably looking for his luggage."

"I'm going to call him." After Mark said that, Jack came up behind him and yelled in his ear. "Ahhh! What the Hell Jack!"

"I wanted to surprise ya." I was laughing so hard until Jack came behind me and scream.

"Ahhh!" I hate to scream because I can't scream like a girl so it sounds like a man screaming. I look over seeing Mark and Jack laughing.

"What kind of a scream was that? It sounds like a guy."

"Shut up Mark! So what I can't scream like a girl."

"Let's get to the car so you two can unpack your things."