Ch. 10 Pokèmon Zoo Adventure!

Thank you angelbeast65 and Fangirl556 for giving me this idea and if you have any then tell me down in the comments thank you. (Play song when told please)

The Next Day

My alarm went off at 7:30 and I can't fall asleep even though I was dead tired so I just walked downstairs and started making blueberry waffles with bacon and eggs. A few minutes later, Mark walks in with his vlog camera and started his intro.

"Hello everybody my name is Markipiler and I'm downstairs because I swear I smelt bacon? Oh look it's Y/N cooking ones again."

"Yep because I have nothing better to do."

"Well chef Y/N what's for breakfast?"

"Well first off I'm making waffles but their not your ordinary waffles oh no they are blueberry waffles! Also I'm making bacon and eggs."

"Sounds delicious!" Then Jack and Felix walked in and their eyes widen

"ya making bacon?!"

"BACON!!!"

"Yep you better sit down because their done." They all sat at the table and I gave them their plates. After breakfast I went upstairs and recorded a new song called Maps by Maroon 5. After 45mins of that I put on my [Favorite Band] shirt with some ripped jeans and my [Favorite Color] high tops. When I got downstairs I see everyone standing at the door waiting for me. We all went to the car and Mark started talking to all of us about how to make the trip to the Zoo interesting.

"Ok so I was thinking that what if we all play Pokèmon Go in the Zoo! Just hear me out, this can be a competition! Me and Felix VS Jack and Y/N the team who caches the most Pokèmon in the Zoo gets to throw pie at the loser. Both teams will record and theirs only one rule, you can't leave the Zoo." We all look at each other and smiled

"Let's do it!" We arrived at the Zoo and Mark explain what's going on to the viewers.

"So we'll meet back here in an hour so you guys ready? Team Jack VS Team Mark in 3....2....1....GO!!!!" We all went in different directions.

"So Jack do you see anything?"

"No do ya?"

"No but let's try to get to the Pokè Stop at the rhino exhibit." So me and Jack walk to the exhibit and found two Pokèmons on the way. I also looked at a [Favorite Animal] keychain that I kinda wanted but I didn't have time to buy it. It's been and hour and we all met up at the entrance. Mark and Felix caught 15 and Me and Jack caught 27. After that we all just went to the food court at the Zoo and ate hamburgers. Ones we got home I finished my music video and watched it to make sure it's was perfect.

(Play Song)

"I hope one day I can get that key chain."