Ch.5 The Slap Challange

"Hello Everybody my name is Markiplier and today we're doing the slap challenge. Now we are going to slap each other until one of us dies hahah."

"This is gunna suck." I said in a scared voice.

"Anyways I'm her with Y/N and Jack and before we start Y/N said its ok if we slap her so don't freak out." I walked in front of the camera.

"Yeah guys I said it was ok and don't worry I can take hit." I Smile a little.

"So let's get started. I'll go first."

"Oh this is going to be fun." I said rubbing my hands together. "Ok you ready for this?"

"Hit me." Mark closed his eyes and put his hands behind his back and I slapped him a little to hard.

"Oh sorry Mark I didn't mean to slap you to hard."

"Don't apologize it's the slap challenge. Jack slap me."

"Alright." Mark did the same thing and Jack slapped him harder then I did.

"Wow Jack what did he ever do to you." I joked.

"Sorry Mark."

"It's fine because your up Jack." They switch sides and Mark had a smile on his face. Jack did the same thing Mark did and Mark slapped him harder the Jack did. "That was pay back."

"I kinda deserved that."

"Ok Y/N slap him."

"Ok I got this." I think I slap him harder then Mark. "So sorry Jack." I felt bad so I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hey why didn't I get a hug?" I walk over to Mark and hug him.

"Is that better?"

"Kinda. Anyways it's your turn Y/N. And I'm going first."

"Oh no." I closed my eyes and he slapped me not as hard but it still hurt. Now Jack was up to slap me.

"Ok Y/N say something to make me want to slap you."

"Ok umm. You didn't earn any of your su-." *Slap* before I could finish he slapped me hard.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N." He went up to me and hugged me. My face was towards the camera and I blushed right when Jack hugged me. Then ones again Mark had to point it out.

"Y/N are you blushing?!"

"No! It's from you guys slapping me."

"Right. Lets go with that. Anyways thank you guys for watching and don't forget to check out these guys channel and I will you you in the next video bye-bye." Then he turn off the camera and started to edit it. When Mark was done editing it was 10:00PM and we all when to bed and slept.