Ch. 11 Luna's in Town

I like to thank XxMidnight_UnicornxX for giving me this idea and if you have any ideas please comment thank you. (Play song when told please)

Mark, Felix and I were planning on what video we're going to be doing when Jack comes running down the stairs with a smile on his face.

"Guys! My Best friend is moving into the apartment below us!"

"What?!"

"Her name is Luna." Mark look at me and back at Jack.

"So your friend is a girl!"

"Yeh we're just friends just like me and Y/N!"

"Ok sure lets go with that."

"We need to pick her up in three hours so we still have time to buy pies and record!"

"Ok Me and Y/N we were just about to go to the store and when we get back I expect to see my backyard covered with tarps and I'm looking at you Felix."

"What?! Why me?!"

"Because your Felix."

"Ok that makes sense." Me and Mark went to the store and bought the pies and got into the car.

"So Y/N how long have you like Jack?"

"What?! I'm not telling you!"

"Come on I won't tell Jack I promise."

"Ok fine! I liked Jack ever since the first video we did together."

"How long was that?"

"That was about a year ago."

"Wow you like him for that long."

"Yeah sometimes I wish that he likes me back but that's never going to happen."

"I wouldn't say never." After that long conversation we finally reached the apartment. We brought the pies in and started recording me and Jack throwing pies at them. Of course we both got head shots because we're pros. We ended the recording and uploaded it and I went upstairs to record a new song called Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots. After 40mins of that I watch the video to make sure nothing went wrong.
(Play Song)

I uploaded it and by the time the video was uploaded we all went to go pick up Luna from the airport. When we got there Luna was waiting outside with her luggage in her hand. She got into the car and started introducing herself.
"Hi I'm Luna."

"Hi I'm Y/N and this is Mark and Felix." We talked for awhile and I noticed something strange. She was being extra nice to Jack but maybe that's because their friends. We got to our apartment and Mark wanted to show us something that he did. We all went to the computer and Mark was showing us a FanArt of my and Jack hugging. Me and Jack got mad so we both just left the room. "I can't believe Mark."

"Yeh me nether. We need to get Mark back for this ya know."

"Yeah we should do it tomorrow night you in?"

"Oh yeh!" We were both walking down the stairs when Luna stopped me.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Yes?"

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure!" She led me into my room then closed the door behind us. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"You and Jack."

"There's nothing between us!"

"All I'm asking is that you back off because I want Jack."

"You can have him theirs nothing stopping you."

"Ok their better not be."

"Theirs not I promise." We both left my room and headed downstairs to go watch a movie called The Exorcist. By the time the movie was over I was asleep on Jacks shoulder.

Luna's PV

I look over at Jack and saw that Y/N was asleep on him and he didn't mined. He kinda looks happy. Maybe I will never have Jack maybe
one day Y/N will be with him.