Chapter 3 part 2

This chapter is dedicated to Marie Ornos, for winning the halloween photo contest!!!! Congrats Girl! KATAKOT KA!!!! WAG KANG MAGPAPAKITA SA KIN A!!!! BAKA TUMAKBO KAMI SI SKY!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Chapter 3 part 2

Zia

“It’s hard Charles… Let’s just give her space for now. I know in time she’ll recover.” I said as we enter the cafeteria for lunch.

“ I know, I just don’t want her to self destruct. “ Charles said as we made our way to the varsity table. Since we’ve come back to school, we, Barbie dolls, have not been sitting in our usual table. With Sky gone, Josh still missing in action and Alex, who hasn’t been eating in the cafeteria since the semester starts… and Chloe’s inseparable with Dyllan… it can really be lonely.. Good thing that Charles invited us to eat with them, being the good brother that he always is. Wala namang magagawa ang mga ka-team mates nila kung dito kami palaging nakikikain ni Chloe because Dyllan and Charles practically rule the school! Much to my dismay! Mukha namang mababait at desente mga barkada nila despite of all the tension that happened between their group and ours last semester…  they’ve treated us nicely, takot lang sila sa kuya ko.. heheheh…

“She’s not in any of her classes. “ Charles said…

I looked at him in disbelief…

“What? “

Alex has never missed any of her classes before,, she hates absences because she has this crazy goal to finish college ahead of us, actually, up to know I can’t imagine how she’s going to do that…  Feeling nya kasi kasing talino nya si Josh! Feeling lang nya yon,,, she’s not even close! Well, hinahayaan na lang naming sya sa illusyon nyang yon.

She’s very competitive, that’s why, right now, I can’t imagine her not attending her classes!

“This is not good… where could she possibly be? “ I asked… “ and by the way… how did you know?” I asked accusingly…

“I checked…” He said.

Dumating na yung food namin na dinala nung bagong pasok na varsity player.

“Really Charles? “ I Chuckled… “Kelan ka pa naging stalker? Parang ang layo ng building mo sa building namin a… and I didn’t even noticed that she’s not in her classes! ”

Kumagat sya ng napakalaki sa sandwhich nya… I’m guessing…. To avoid from answering my questions!

Typical Charles… always avoiding confrontations when it comes to this topic.. even if it is sooooo obvious! Well to me it is… I’m his twin! I KNOW EVERYTHING!

Haaaayyy… deadma na naman ako nito… asa pa akong sasagutin nya mga tanong ko.

Tumingin tingin na lang ako sa paligid. 

I noticed that there are a few additional members of their team which I haven’t seen before… and as expected, may mga kakawawain na naman sila… may pagka sadista kasi si Dyllan, being the Team captain… kailangan may initiation sa mga bagong members, feeling nila frat sila???! I don’t quite approve of that… but hey, who am I to correct their corrupt ways!

But there is one new face that is not being tortured by their so called Superiors…. And he’s sitting a few chairs away from me…

He is laughing at some comments his teammate has made…

Cute smile…

The population of Falcon in not that big. So I’m positive that I haven’t seen him before… I guess he’s a transferee? It's quite obvious that he's not a freshman, parang magkasingtanda lang kami or mas matanda sya ng konti. I wonder who he is...