Little boy blue's....

Jack's pov
I sit on the floor waiting for lunch to be brought to me.
It has been a whole day since I was stuck in this sickly room with only myself, the file, and no news on if they found blue.
Believe me that anytime someone enter this place , I would pester them but they never spoke a word me.
I am starting to get very agitated and desperate which is a bad combo for me to feel.
I looked to my left and saw the file i had been given to by the Warren next to me.
Like i curious cat i picked it up and examine the folder's exterior finding nothing of interest other than a 674 wriiten in sharpie on the tab.
Finally with a sigh i opened the folder to reveal a single peice of paper.
But The door swung open and one of the guards came in with a tray of my so called "delicious" lunch.
He cautiously step towards me and I gave a bored + annoyed sigh while hiding the file behind my back.
What a wimp!
It is very obvious that he is scared of me.
He set the tray beside me and immediately shrunk away.
He stood near the door while I picked up the bowl from the tray.
It look like broth so I took the bowl and slowly sipped it.
It was not half bad.
Once I finished, I stood up, grabbing the tray, and slowly walked to the guard thus handing him the tray with the bowl.
He grabbed them and starting walking away but not before I blocked his way to the door.
He shivered in fear before studdering out "W-What are g-going to do-o with m-me?"
I laughed at this and smiled at him. "Relax dude, I am not going to do anything to you as long as you give me the answer to my question like a good boy."
He gave a frighten yelp and cowered under my glare.
"Question time!" I said before asking my question of "Have the special ops found Blue?"
The gaurd thought for a second before studdering out "who?"
Argh!
I punched the wall only two inchs from his head.
He gave a whimper before suddenly faling over with a loud thud!
Oh great!
He fainted.
I crouchded next to him and noticed a pair of keys on his belt.
I grabbed a hold of them and yanked them off the chain thus breaking the chain.
Needing a disguise, i took his clothes and put them on my self making sure to keep my hair hidden under the hat .
I just hope nobody looks in my eyes.
Why was i born with these cursed obsidian eyes and not green or brown ones?
I quickly grabbed the unopened file and dashed to the door throwing it open to be greeted with two sleeping gaurds.
Although i was glad they were asleep i was actally kinda itching for a fight. Oh well no need to question.
I tiptoed past them before using one of the keys to open the next door. Once unlocked, i slowly opened it and slipped out without a sound.
I observed my surroundings and found i was on the 3 floor.
It seemd too queit for the current situation.
I slowly started creeping down the hallway to my right and peeked around the end corner only to quickly retreat my head.
The Head Warren was talking with 2 people in lab coats who i would guess are the mental state experts trying to find blue.
Taking a deep breath i turned and forge down the hall towards the group keeping my gaze to the floor.
I would have made it pass them if it had been for "Wilson!" Being directed at me from the Warren's mouth.
Shiz!
I turn around and straighten my back
Trying not to stutter before firmly saying "Present Sir Warren" while of course adverted my eyes to the floor.
He did not seem to see though my disguise because he clapped me on the back and said "Wilson I want you to meet Professer Zinc and his lovely assistant,  Professer Copper. They are the mental state experts trying to find inmate 674"
I held out my hand and shook each the professers hands while still avoiding eye contact.
Professor Zinc smiled weirdly at me before turning to the Warren and nicely saying "i would love to stay and chat but we still have a psychological unbalanced boy to catch"
The Warren nodded firmly at the professors and wave goodbye as he walk down the hallway turning the corner to disappear out of sight.
"I too have to go now. Paperwork doesn't finish it self, right?" I said with a nervous laugh.
The air now felt menacing and intense with the professers and i
really felt i needed to escape it.
Before i could start walking, professer zinc grabbed my wrist tightly then pulled me towards him and trapped me in a tight choke hold.
I was about to punch him but he forcefully held a rag to my nose that had a sickly sweet smell to it.
Chloroform!
I clawed at his hands but it was too late as i was starting to feel weak and dizzy.
My knees buckled underneath me and fell to the floor barely conscious.
Blue's face flashed before my eyes as i passed out.

Blue's pov
I was now sitting on the ground handcuffed to a water pipe while slipping in and out of anemic conscious.
I had woken to this predicament only an hour ago when someone threw a bucket of water in my face.
I had opened my eye to see a harsh looking woman in a lab coat.
"Speak you stupid brat" she had yelled at me.
This woman of couse scared me and i did not speak a word.
She became agaitated at my silence so she had grabbed my hair and rammed by head into the back wall thus reopening my previous head wound.
Witch brings me to my current state
If i lose anymore blood i am going to die.
I just hope that jack is all alright.
My mind turned blank as i thought about jack.
Tears threatened to fall down my face and sobs were caught in my throat.
"I want to see you so badly right now jack" i whimpered faintly into the lonely room.
"Well your dream came true, Haru" echoed a voice as the door opened to reveal a person who i never wish i would see.
Professor John "Zinc" Tyler was walking into with something in his arms.
Except it it wasn't something but someone and that someone was Jack.
My heart stop as i, without thought, jumped up and lurched towards jack only to be meet with the pain of the handcuffs digging into my wrist.
I winced at the sudden pain but still continue to try to get closer to jack.
I needed to know if he was alright.
If those  bastards hurt him in any way, i will kill them without mercy.
Zinc laughed at my desperate actions then smiled at me clearly amused.
"Don't worry Haru, Your little friend here is just passed out. If you be a good boy and sit, i will uncuff you."
I sunk to the floor and waited for Zinc to uncuff me.
He set jack down on the floor as well as walked to me with the handcuff's key.
Zinc unlocked my cuffs and i immediately scrambled towards jack.
I checked for a pulse and found one.
I let out a sigh of relif.
They must have used chloroform on him so he is passed out.
I layed his head in my lap and mindlessly started to play with his hair.
Zinc must have left at some point because i softly heard a voice saying "stay here Haru. I am going to get the car" as the door close and lock up.
Now it was me all alone with jack in this eerie room.
As i played with jacks hair, i noticed he was wearing a guards uniform.
In it he looks so sexy and cute.
I felt my face heat up to the point i could blow steam out my ears like a cartoon character. 
To Distract myself from his body, i  look at his face.
Even passed out from choroform, his face still is stunning with his light pink lips formed in slightly apart manner.
I set his head on the ground slowly while also adjusting my position to sit next to him.
I leaned only a inch from his face and felt slight breathing on my cheeks.
Then without a second thought i pressed my lips to his in a unrequited kiss.
But Only a moment later it wasn't so unrequited, and jack was kissing me back. 

BOOYAH! I finished this chapter and got to the my first kiss writing ever!If you hate me for not writing about Jian and Konomi then so Sorry!I just felt i needed to get this chapter done first

If you hate me for not writing about Jian and Konomi then so Sorry!
I just felt i needed to get this chapter done first.
Maybe Jinomi is next chapter.

Best wishes,
Lily_last_night