Sobs to Sleep

I dedicate this story to Little Luxray my biggest supporter and fan. Without him I would not be able to write this much. I am sorry this turn into a bunch of fluff. Bear with me one more chapter. I promise some action will come soon.  Please do comment or share with others or vote. Pick one and  Enjoy!

I cried and cried until I was out of tears.
i wiped my eyes and i felt somthing tighten around me.
I relized jack was still holding me close to him.
My back was laid against his chest and his arms were around my waist.
I felt my face heat up.
Omg!
I am so embarrassed.
He must think I am a crybaby and wimp.
I slowly moved my head to look at him. His cheeks were red as tomatos and he was biting his lip so hard I saw a pin pick of blood.
He looked stunned.
"Jack" I said shakily.
"I am sorry I woke you and you had to listen to me cry. You must think I am a crybaby. *sighed* I'll go back to my bunk"
I started to move out of the embrace. But jack won't let go of me.
Instead, he held me tighter.

Jack's turn
Blue kept on crying for a while.
I am surprised i did not punch him and tell him to man up like i do with all the other crybaby newbies.
I wonder why?
I hear the crying stop. I
guess he ran out of tears to cry.
Before I could think what to do, i tighten my hold on him.
What am I doing?!
I am supposed to be mean to newbies and beat them up yet here I am holding the blue boy and comforting him.
He seem frozen in my arms for a bit.
Then he slowly turn his head to face me.
Against my will, my cheeks flushed and I bit my lip little too hard because I tasted metal.
He must think I am perverted and weird. I was stunned as we looked at each other not saying a word to each other. Blue finally broke the akward silence. " Jack" he started shakily.
"I am sorry I woke you and you had to listen to me cry. You must think I am a crybaby. *he sighed * I will go back to my bunk ".
He started to move to get out but I stopped in a way I never thought I would.
I tighten my hold so tight there was no way anyone could get out of it.
His head swivel fast around and he stared at me curious as to what I was doing.
Everyone's turn.
Blue turn his head fast and stared at jack curiously as to why he was not letting him go.
Jack glanced at his watch.
It read "12:34 am".
He cleared his throat.
"Blue you should feel honored that I have not harm you by now.
I don't do this asking often but were you having a bad dream?"
Blue sighed then shivered at the thought of the dream.
"Yeah I did. Usually my sister lets me sleep with her when this happens "
Blue answered recalling the memory. "Well" Jack said ,sadly, letting go of blue and getting up.
He walk to his bunk and laid down.
" You can have the left side of the bunk. No complaints."
Blue 's face lit up.
Blue was happy that jack was letting him sleep with him.
Blue also felt a unknown warmth in his heart.
He walked over to the bunk and layed on the left side with his back facing towards jack.
Jack was laying forward with his eyes staring at blue.
Blue fell asleep quickly and was soon snoring slightly.
Jack stay awake listening to Blue's snores and breaths.
While later, blue started toss and turn. He flipped to his other side with his back facing the left wall.
Jack watched ,half embarrassed half happy, as blue ,sleep moving, layed his head on Jack's stomach.
Blue's right hand reached and clung to Jack's shirt.
Blue's left fell and layed on the bed slightly touching Jack's leg.
Jack smiled almost instantly at blue. Jack took his left hand and stroked Blue's cheek eventually, becacause of embarrassment,  stopping with his hand laying on blue.
Jack played with Blue's hair until he fell asleep with his hand on Blue's head.
It was peaceful in prison.
  Perfect for these two to  cherish the moment of sleeping happier than most. Until the other prisoners caught sight of sleeping duo.