Imprisoned in Prison

Jack pov

" You better move out of my way or I will Maka Chop you so hard you will have a permanent headache." I spat out at the gaurd in front of the Head Warren ' s office.
I am getting really annoyed at him for blocking my path.
I groaned internally because a threat was probably not the best idea but right now I don't give a rat's butt.
"Inmate 101 you need to get back to the hospital so you can heal" he said stepping towards me cautiously with his hand on his tazer in case i tried something. That's what I did.
I tried something so I brought my hand down on his head in the form of a very rage filled and annoyed Maka Chop and he fell to the floor unconscious.
I gave a whimper as my hand really hurts now.
Remind me to never do that again.
I stepped over him and was greeted by the head Warren standing in the doorway.
I guess he heard me since I was careless and loud.
He gave a long sigh and motioned for me to come inside his office.
I comply with the request so I entered the office.
" sit down jack" he comanded pointing to the chair in the middle of the room.
I sat down wanting to find the answers I was looking for.
He grabbed a bottle of beer and sat down eyeing me with tired eyes.
He cleared his throat then said "I already know what you want so badly that you Maka chopped Ross."
He toss me a file and I caught it with a slightly confused look.
I scanned it and froze when I saw Blue's name on the file.
I looked up at him still confused about why.
He took of sip of beer then quietly spoke "Blue has gone missing and my men can't find him. The only thing left behind was the letter to you. "
I froze up upon hearing that not one thought entering my mind other then I need to find blue now.
I abruptly stood up and started walking towards the door.
My hand was on the door knob when the Warren ' s voice rang out and said "You may have known blue best but I will not allow you to go raging though my establishment in search of him. Leave finding Blue to the professionals who know how to deal with mentally unstable people."
Seilence settled between us.
Blue is not insane.
He is perfectly fine and sane.
Everyone has a dark side and his just happens to have manifested into a whole another person who acts like yuno in a way.
Maybe not like yuno but scary like her. Even with Navy blue, blue is still the one I loved and cherish.
So "over my dead body" I said loudly at the Warren with a probably slightly creepy smile adorned on my face.
He shook his head "then that leaves me no choice."
He walked towards me and grabbed my arm.
I felt a sharp pain in my arm and saw a needle with a clear content.
I pushed the Warren away but soon slumped against and sank to the ground the world becoming dark until all I saw was black.
Blue's smiling face flashed in the darkness of my mind.
I solmonly swear blue I will find you, take you out of this horrid place, and the first place we are going is the beach for some boardwalk fries.
I really want some right now.
I love them but not near as much as I love you blue.
See you soon, Blueberry.

A little while later

HOLY SNAP CRACKLE N POPS!

Reasons I am going to kill the Warren:

1.  I was put  in solitary confinement.
2.  I can't move because I am in a straitjacket
3. The room is painted pink and has a rainbow on the walls.
4. Most importantly, HE SHUT ME AWAY SO I CAN'T LOOK FOR BLUE.

When I see H.W I am going grab a grenade and blow him to smithereens.  But first I will make sure that blue is safe, sound , and loved.
People would think I am stupid for pining for him as we are both teenage boys and have no real experience with love.
They are very wrong.
Just because I am only 17 doesn't mean I don't know what true love is.
Haven't they ever heard of 'Young Love' and such? 
I know blue is the one for me.
He just has that air to me that tells me he is the one I will spend my life with and grow old with.
I can already see it now and it is nice. 
Me and him standing by a log cabin by the sea with two children in our arms.
Blue told me he liked children and wanted to adopt some to call his own.
He loved my dream of living by the sea saying he has never been to ocean.
I promised him I would take him there when we get out and he smiled happily.
I love that smile.
I felt something moist run down my cheek.
I had started crying.
I smiled weakly and quietly said "I am pathetic for you blue."
I felt my eyes start to droop from sleepiness.
I fell to my side laying my head on the floor wishing for my pillow and the warth that Blue's body gave me when he snuggles up against me everynight.
My heart always races when he does that.
Goodnight blue wherever you are.

Someone else pov

The floor is ice cold.
The walls are a dreary gray.
There is only me and my thoughts. 
I am alone in my own puddle of blood.
Those guards keep on looking for me but I don't want to be found by them.
I don't trust them.
They will treat me like a deranged and sick boy.
I kinda am one but I still have some sanity.
There is only one person I know who won't treat like the gaurds but I told him to forget me in a letter.
Being Classic stupid head that I am, I also  told him I love him.
I wanted to say those words in person but Navy ruin everything. 
I guess I am yuno in a way.
Navy acts like a yandere or yangire. Haha I guess I am going insane.
I rolled over to my side and sat up painfully hurt.
A light caught my attention and look towards the small window in the room.
The moon was shining so buetifully in the murky black sky.
His onyx eyes are a lot better than the sky.
His eyes shimmering and shine like stars are embedded in them.
Oh how I miss those eyes.
I want to see you so badly. 
I want feel your lips on mine, to hear that you love me to, and to see you smile with that cute blush on your face.
What a buetiful desire, right?
I don't want it to be just that.
I want it to happen.
Sighing I stare at the moon again thinking one final thought before falling unconscious.
Please find me Jack.

I am so sorry for my absence if you all noticed. If not then alright.😅
I hope I did a job on this.  Plz Comment, Vote, Follow, or Simply enjoy my amateur writing.