Cellmates 2.0

A/n: Hi and thanks for reading. It means a lot to me even if my bf is the only who reads this. That's basically what Jack looks like in the media. Bye!

"I hate this  prison so FREAKING MUCH" I  yelled  punching the stone walls repeatily.
My knuckles started to bleed but I did not give a rat's butt.
I hated everyone and everything in the stupid place.
"Shut up, Jack" yelled a prisoner across the hall clearly annoyed.
Now I  was even more in rage.
" Shut your Trap before I break these bars and knock some sense in your head since you don't have a Freaking brain."  I Yelled glareing at the prisoner and making him hush up.
I smirked happily at my threat.
The prisoners knew not mess with me  since I  earn the nickname "Tempest " on my first day here.
I had beaten up the alpha of the reigning Kings of Juvie group.
It was stormy when I did so the others called me Tempest.
There are only two people that are the Kings of Juvie and a that's me and Derek the Creep.
I hate him.
Glad the prisoner shut up, I  walk to my bunk bed and sat down on the bottom bunk.  I don't have a cellmate since I am a fight risk to Guards so my top bunk is neat, dusty, and clearly empty.
Prison was now quiet except for a few grumbles of woken prisoners.
I became bored quickly as I have ADD.
I saw a book laid on the bed next to me and I  picked it up. "Swords Cross " it said in faded words on the badly tattered cover.
I absolutely  hated how badly the other inmates treated the books.
I loved books and always took care of the books I  borrowed.
"Might as well read it since there is nothing else to do" I  said opening to the first page careful not to tear it.

1 hour later
I could hear the guards laughing and joking from down the hall.
How can they be so happy when they have a serious job to do? I thought.
I  did not bother to look up until the footsteps and laughter stopped in front of my cell.
"Hey Tempest!" Called one of guards in his sickly annoying voice "We have a Surprise for you."
I ignored them not wanting to play there games.
I heard the bars rattle open and soft footsteps enter.
How dare they disturb my peace?!
I am going to kill them for this!
I  thought as my anger flared up.
I  look up with my eyes filled with hatred and disgust.
But I most certainly did not expect to see a boy standing there watching me  with a weird expression.
My heart started to race like a derby horse.
He had Vibrant blueberry color hair , a skinny figure like he had never eaten in his life, and very pale skin.
But what was struck me the most was his eyes.

They were blue like the ocean and when I looked into them I saw a certain fright yet wonder.
I could stare into them all day.
"He is so cute"